Content warnings but funny

Warning: Goat leg, but too much.

7 Likes

Aspetta! Filmiamo!

4 Likes

All of you need to be voting for this feature because it’s obviously a good one!

7 Likes

Warning: This film contains an unnecessary warning.

11 Likes

This is the actual MPAA content warning for 3 Ninjas Knuckle Up, but I suppose this could be used for the Master Ninja episodes.

Except for that whole “non-stop” thing, of course.

“Sporadic ninja action,” perhaps?

12 Likes

Warning: Film contains nipples rated ‘unsightly’ by the BBBBNC (British Board Of Buff Bloke’s Nipples Certifiers)

5 Likes

Warning: Contains simulated jostling of patent papers; parents strongly cautioned to stay mellow.

7 Likes

14 Likes

I think you mean sporadic “ninja” “action”.

8 Likes

Heh, I definitely needed more air quotes, for sure!

7 Likes

I remember the Powerpuff Girls movie was rated PG for Non-Stop Frenetic Animated Action.

5 Likes

Now see, that warning should have come with a warning. Using words like ‘frenetic’ LOL!

6 Likes

Munchie

WARNING: Contains Munchie

9 Likes

I want you to make more of these!

4 Likes

Rated G for excessive whimsy

6 Likes

Is that a BluRay of Godzilla vs Biollante? That’s one of the two (the other being the Godzilla vs King Ghidorah / Godzilla vs Mothra dual disc set) I’ve never been able to find and sells for ludicrous prices used.

4 Likes

Warning: This film contains excessive amounts of Deezen. Please consult your doctor before watching this film.

5 Likes

Warning: Attempting to make sense of this movie may prove hazardous to your mental health.

8 Likes

Warning: The following movie contains footage of parking which may be upsetting to sensitive viewers. Viewer discretion is advised.

9 Likes

Warning. This movie contains accurate depictions of crackers.

8 Likes