Corruption in some episodes

I’m watching Pod People and around 1:02:30 there’s some weird visual artifacts and static. These appear on both AppleTV app and web browser.

I noticed some corruption in another episode but I didn’t make a note of it.

5 Likes

Hey @KlutzLament, do you know if this still an issue for you? We’re going through and seeing what still needs to be fixed.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Yep. Definitely still there.

1 Like

Mods get secret behind the scenes peeks?

1 Like

More likely they’re helping out by going through the forums and gathering information to pass along.

5 Likes

I also saw this corruption in Pod People. It’s definitely an issue in their encode. There were visual glitches and it made a popping noise.

5 Likes

Pretty much, yeah. Going through and seeing what’s been resolved and marking it as such, so then it’s clear what’s still open. As you can imagine, it’s a little busy right now, but it’ll be checked when possible.

Thanks to you and @Gypsy77 for confirmation!

1 Like

I saw an heard this static @1:06:32-54

3 Likes

The synopsis of Robot Wars is pretty clear (“A roguish pilot of transport robots and an enterprising journalist discover corruption and international intrigue in a future society”), so I’m wondering why people are surprised to find corruption in episodes.

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: sssphsspsh Whoops, my bad. Video corruption.

6 Likes

This wasn’t corruption, per se, but I believe it was in Sidehackers that I noticed huge amounts of black between segments. On others where there was formerly a commercial break it just dips to black but these were like 1 minute or so of black before it went back to the show. Just fyi!

3 Likes

The Pod People corruption is also in the Vault Picks version with the extra content at 1:06.32.

2 Likes

I was looking to see if a thread had already reported this. I was watching Pod People myself and was confused as to why it got so glitchy around that point. A few months later and that corruption is still there. Hopefully, this will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Have you cast a vote for this? It helps to alert @ivan to the problem, and views let him know it’s got progress attention.

Oh, I see and hear it too on my Android device.

1 Like

Just voted for it. Thanks.

1 Like

Just voted for this, since I can confirm that the Pod People corruption at 01:02:30-ish is still very much there. Any ETA on looking at this @ivan ?

Are there any other episodes with these sorts of issues in addition to Pod People and Sidehackers?

Politely coughing again - @LadyStarblade has anything been done about this? The audio “spitting” is particularly evident in Pod People at the cited location.

Coughing slightly less politely now. Come on, gang, it’s been nearly two years since you were alerted to this issue and the very loud, very obvious audio spitting on Pod People is still there. What gives? Any answers would be appreciated. @ivan

As of 2024, it’s still erroring out in Pod People.

1 Like