Counting down til the premire

I’ve been so busy lately i didn’t realize til today that the new season kicks off tomorrow night!

Definitely gonna warm up by watching some of the episodes provided in The Vault, some i haven’t seen in ages.

Is there any live chat events or something else going on before the show goes live tomorrow?

I’ll admit I haven’t been as active in these forums as I’d like, but gonna work on changing that.

Looking forward to having fun with all my fellow MSTies who helped make this possible!

9 Likes

Mr. Sarah and I were just talking about this.

3 Likes

Unless someone makes an official Gizmoplex pre live event chat there is always the MST3K Twitch we can crash and riff and chat together on while we wait for the premier event to start. I plan to be there at points through the day.

2 Likes

kiefer sutherland GIF

4 Likes

The chatroom on the livestream page itself is up and running already.

5 Likes

Where is this livestream page located?

I don’t see any chat on the page in the Gizmoplex: PREMIERE: Santo in the Treasure of Dracula - GIZMOPLEX EVENT PASS: 3 Months - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

1 Like

What device are you accessing it with?

1 Like

Web browser here: PREMIERE: Santo in the Treasure of Dracula - GIZMOPLEX EVENT PASS: 3 Months - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

1 Like

Apparently it’s a conflict with ad blockers. Disabling them allows the chat to appear.

3 Likes

Yes UBlock Origin seems to be the culprit on desktops

2 Likes