Creature Features TV show

I just discovered this show. They air on a few TV stations across the country and stream on several platforms including Vimeo and YouTube. If you like old horror flicks check them out!

3 Likes

The opening host segment in this movie is hilarious! I’m starting to really like these guys.
:v::heart::film_projector:

Gotta love the “Horror Host” Subgenre

1 Like
3 Likes

Svengoolie is still on METV but I never got into him, I do remember Elvira from when I was a kid but she was on a channel that we didn’t get very clearly in my area so she was only on once in a great while. The thing that I did watch faithfully every Saturday was the Creature Double Feature on WLVI 56 in Boston hosted by Dale Dorman. :v::heart::ghost:

They stream every Saturday night at 9PM Pacific Time on YouTube, then on demand on the other streaming platforms. :v::heart::clapper:

The theme song, especially in the beginning, reminds me of the “original” “Creature Feature” from the '70s. (Did we already cover this? Meh. It’s been a few months…)

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve watched and enjoyed this - even added links in the “What are you watching right now?” thread on a few occasions - and posted a video in an MST thread when a viewer sent in an MST-Manos post card during the letter sequence.

Here that is (sadly no one knew what MST was, except for Livingston, kind of)

2 Likes

Yup I love them and the chemistry between the cast members characters. I’m a couple of months behind in my watching of them.

I watch them via their Roku app and via youtube at times.

1 Like