Credits Listing?

Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe they can put the movie name on the Placard in the Gizmoplex.

From some lowdown throw-down poking back in April, the current plaques would need a redesign to accommodate ā€“ they currently hold three lines of stuff and character count matters; the size of the plaque (because there are two) also factors.

The next obstacle in line will be the backers listed in more than one season 13 episode. Someoneā€™s bound to request that listings from seasons 11 and 12 make it in (seems outside the scope of the wall, which thanks the backers that built the Gizmoplex) and, again, some are listed in multiple episodes.

Sā€™pose adding an additional field of text, small typeface, that references episodes by number would be one way to quickly add 'em to the existing plaques without too much hassle. It might pose an interesting puzzle to future Gizmoplex visitors, too (ā€œwhat in tarnation are all these crag blasted numbers all oā€™er the place?!ā€). Another might be a !dressy, simple pop-up dialog that gets rastered to one side of the plaque (although I can see issues arising when someone gets rollover crazy with their mouse).

:woman_shrugging:

How will I know when my Back Credit will run; i.e. which episode?

1 Like

The first couple of posts above should helpā€”Team Ivan is working on a way for everyone to know which episode their name is in.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: What episode did your name appear in the credits?

Wanted to follow up on this and see if this was resolved and thereā€™s a way to look up our episode. Iā€™m backer # 35570. Thanks!

2 Likes

We can find it for you. Email Kickstarter@mst3k.com, please!

2 Likes

Yeah, I have NO idea what episode my name is in. My husband and I always look. Weā€™re backers 1250 and are credited as ā€œDani Jones & Casey Minterā€ but we havenā€™t been able to find were we are! :sob:

Did you back at at least the $150 level? Not total with add-ons, but at that level? Thatā€™s the magic number to have a listing in the credits.

2 Likes