Crow says I don't have a ticket

It’s something encouraging that Crow’s love of Road House is still very much canon.

Never underestimate your movie. Expect the unexpected.

4 Likes

Take it outside. Never start anything in the Gizmoplex unless it’s absolutely necessary!

5 Likes

Nobody ever wins an Invention Exchange.

3 Likes

Still getting Patrick Swayze-esc Crow:

=(

2 Likes

No ticket?

BFv

8 Likes

Is it weird that I keep that picture of Crow open so he can keep an eye on me?

2 Likes

Someone needs to make that a desktop wallpaper.

1 Like

I was looking for a longer version of this gif for this thread… :+1:

1 Like

How can you get into the virtual theater? Is that just for certain backer levels?

1 Like

Just for events. Next one is Friday 8pm EDT !!

1 Like

If you backed the KS, invitations are being sent out in order of backer number, and you are basically beta testing the site for the team. If you did not back the KS, the Virtual Theater will be available to the general public in May.

1 Like

Weird. It changed on my Gizmoplex.

5 Likes

I don’t see that…lol

2 Likes

that Crow…what a scamp

4 Likes

I came here because I was getting that message too. I’m assuming it’s essentially a placeholder. I had a mini heart attack when clicking for help gave me the page that says I don’t have the year of visual theater access. Having Crow check again had the same result. I went and confirmed that I do. I’m guessing it’s just not fully connected yet.

1 Like

I just got an e-mail prompting me to redeem my 12-month membership… even though I’d already done so and everything I’m entitled to is still showing up in my Library. I’m afraid that if I re-do it it will get screwed up somehow, so I’m leaving it alone for now.

2 Likes

How long before that image becomes a standard?

(Well done!)

2 Likes

I just got this email and I followed the link to backerkit and attempted to redeem it, it said that I had already redeemed this code so no harm, no foul.

Looking forward to Manos tomorrow even if I don’t get the full Gizmoplex experience yet

1 Like

Or Crow desperately wants you to get help already! (Probably not that)

1 Like

You’re fine. They are streamlining the process we went through. I got one too. You should be solid.

1 Like