Crow's doppelganger Timmy

Does anyone else find Timmy unsettling or is it just me?

4 Likes

You’re not the only one. Timmy’s basically a robot/Xenomorph hybrid with Crow’s partial “DNA”.

6 Likes

Everyone.

4 Likes

If your name’s Timmy I’m not afraid of you, cyberXenomorph or not.

2 Likes

Let’s head-canon a redemption arc for Timmy that ends with him being that AMC Crow that Gypsy was tinkering with.

2 Likes

First time I saw Fire Maidens, Timmy’s antics in the theater made me seriously uncomfortable. Never thought MST3K would actually make an earnest attempt at dramatic tension.

I suspect it was conceived as a distraction from the movie’s brutal levels of padding.

3 Likes

The only disappointing thing about Timmy is that he never resurfaced.

YES

You didn’t notice it right away, but when Timmy silently and sloooooooooooowly rose from the theater seats, it was unnerving as all hell.

9 Likes

I’ve said this before, but I would so love to see an official release of Fire Maidens!

3 Likes

I’m much more unsettled by “real life” Crow trying to get Mike’s Pineal juice. o_0

I bet even Timmy thought that went too far.

1 Like

Same here!

The movie is deathly dull, but the riffs are outstanding.

I’m glad that the Timmy host segments are well-preserved for the Satellite Dishes disc in the last DVD box set, but a full-fledged official release would be the llama’s pajamas.

5 Likes

Don’t worry. Timmy is always with us. Watching. Forever watching. And waiting…

It’d be fantastic if he resurfaced in the Gizmoplex.

3 Likes

I appreciate how long ago they set it up with the power loader drum invention exchange. That is some long-term arc plotting.

5 Likes

Thanks! This topic reminded me that I haven’t watched this episode in ages.
I’ve just revisited it, and the riffing is top-notch.

3 Likes

Very welcome, so glad you enjoyed it!

It is a lot of fun, tracking down those episodes that aren’t readily available via streaming or DVD.

Which means that I’m due for a rewatch of Attack of the the Eye Creatures before too long…

1 Like

Most experiments are linked here, plus related videos.

4 Likes

Just beware of the Comments sections. The owner of the site has abandoned it and the place is now completely overgrown with spammers. It really sucks.

3 Likes

It has some spammers; not actually that many, but they stand out more because it isn’t a very busy message board.
I don’t know how long it’ll last, but I’d love to archive all the site’s links somehow, because there’s a lot of searching and linking work that should be kept available.

3 Likes

I think one of the reason’s that it’s less busy is because people don’t enjoy the spam.

I’ve been locked out of logging in via Google, due to safety issues, supposedly. It’s really not worth my time at this point to create another account, if the space is never going to be moderated again.

1 Like

Thanks to this thread, I know which episode I’ll be watching on my afternoon off (bonus for me that it’s one I haven’t seen very often-maybe only once, and not recently-so it’s practically new to me)!

4 Likes

Yes, I have to use email login too these days too. It was never a hive of activity, but I think many regulars have migrated across to this place now.
But, while it still exists, I’ll be linking the upcoming ‘Plan 9’ stream to ‘Other Vids’ in a few hours.

3 Likes