D&D help

Another good one is the photo webcomic Darths & Droids, which reimagines the Stars Wars movies as gaming sessions. So far, they’ve done the prequels, the original trilogy, Rogue One, and the Muppet Show episode, and are currently working their way through The Force Awakens. It also a GM who is capable of being flexible when reacting to the insanity of the players (though occasionally expressing frustration). Here’s the start.

https://www.darthsanddroids.net/episodes/0001.html

3 Likes

Ok tonight after school we are going on an adventure. Wish us luck.

6 Likes

Have fun!

2 Likes

Have fun storming the castle!

3 Likes

“You think they’ll make it?”
“Not a chance. Good-byeeeeeee!"

4 Likes

Well my daughter and I had fun. Much better this time. I ended up being the comic relief with my constant 1 and 2 rolls. Thank God for healers.

7 Likes

May this be the beginning of a long and extremely nerdyjoyous pastime…

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re off to a good start, @Jarad. But I just got an e-mail about this and thought it might be worth a mention.

https://www.academyofadventures.com/

It’s run by the spouse of one of the Doubleclicks (whose music has been featured at Rifftrax Live shows) and looks pretty reputable.

3 Likes

If anyone needs help with Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (1e) let me know lol I have all of that.
I play AD&D in 1st ed/2nd edition (only have my 1st edition AD&D collection)

4 Likes

Awwww man, I just got nostalgia all over the floor.

(Sooo much Dragonlance. We threw so many Kender into so many traps…)

4 Likes

I love dungeon crawls. When I was a kid playing 1E D&D I would take graph paper, pencils, a black marker and a ruler wherever I went. I could spend hours mapping out dungeon levels and then stocking them.

1E rules with 3E skills and feats tacked on, and a few other tweaks, would be my perfect ruleset, especially for dungeon crawls.

4 Likes

All I know is that you must attack the darkness.

3 Likes

I cast magic missile

3 Likes

You cause 2.5 points of damage to the helpless slime, hurting its feelings as it only wanted to know if you kept any sandwiches in your backpack.

4 Likes