Dall-E: Fun with an AI!

Creating an account there is the most bewildering thing I’ve ever encountered online. It’s like I’m trying to get into a national security database or something.

No thanks.

2 Likes

I have no idea when I created an account, but I already had one.

Well… it didn’t really get Joel and the Bots from Mystery Science Theater 3000 watching a Stanley Kubrick film. Unless this was a very unusual outing for Kubrick.

3 Likes

It didn’t quite get Detective Lieutenant Columbo suspects Godzilla of having committed the murder.

2 Likes

So did I, but with an e-mail address that no longer exists.

1 Like

It’s your Microsoft account. Everyone has it. Most people use it to get into Windows and promptly forget about it. I still have my Hotmail account from 1996, and I use it with pride.

Reptilicus is silly, but he really illustrates the wide array of monsters all over the place:

4 Likes

I’ll let everyone guess this prompt:

3 Likes

United Servo Academy Men’s Chorus’ Debut Album Cover

5 Likes

Godzilla performs live on stage with ZZ Top

2 Likes

The prompts that started this thread:

5 Likes

Wow. Bing won’t let me recreate my original ‘John Wayne kisses Ronald Reagan.’ It says the prompt is blocked.

Dezgo to the rescue. Sorta.

1 Like

Prompt was: I’m a mothercrabber, live coral stabber, Open to the waist no button shirt haver.

I have no idea where that last bit came from.

5 Likes

I don’t really have anywhere else to put this, but the Godzilla appreciators should appreciate this.

I was picking up a prescription at my local Kroger subsidiary and noticed on the back shelf they have four Godzilla action figures (two big and two small)

One day I’m gonna ask 'em who they belong to.

5 Likes

Godzilla at the pharmacy picking up his prescription

4 Likes

Godzilla in the Schoolhouse Rock I’m Just a Bill Cartoon

3 Likes

An impressionist painting of Godzilla in a French cafe drinking a cafe au lait

3 Likes

I keep trying for “Godzilla drinking a piña colada at Trader Vics” but the AI never gets his hair right.

2 Likes

I think you need to first develop a prompt that gets you Godzilla with hair, and work from there.

1 Like