Dana Gould’s Hanging With Doctor Z Kickstarter

Friend of the show Dana Gould just launched a Kickstarter for a second season of his Hanging With Doctor Z webseries. He’s been there for both of the MST Kickstarters so give his a look and give if you’re so inclined.

For my money, it’s the best Planet of the Apes/Johnny Carson mash up ever. I wonder what Bobo would think of it.

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that I don’t actually know if there’s a rule against linking to other fundraisers here. If there is then mods please delete this post. I am completely utterly unconnected with the HwDZ people in any case.

2 Likes

I’m sort of disappointed that “Dr. Z” is not especially different from regular Dana Gould except he’s in Dr. Zaius makeup. Don’t get me wrong, the show is funny because Dana is very funny, I just would have liked it to be more like Dr. Zaius in the movies because that would have been more amusing to me…

2 Likes

The flag is there for a reason, friend, if you wish to report my post! But I thought it was fair because Dana helped with the other Kickstarters. I’m also not connected with his Kickstarter aside from being a fan of Dana, so it’s not a case of self-interest.

3 Likes

Oh!!

I actually meant to make that comment on my own HwDZ thread! If you read it in that context I hope it comes across as massively less snippy! I saw yours in the sidebar right after I posted my own, and assumed it must have been mine. Sorry about that. But it’s good to see there’s a lot of Hanging fans hanging out here!

4 Likes

No worries! I didn’t see your post before I made mine, but I was also just trying to be helpful! I wasn’t mad!

2 Likes