Date with a Bot!

Suppose that you could have a DATE with one of the MST3k 'bots. (Just suppose!)

• Which bot would you choose?

• What activities would you do on your date?

• What clever repartee would you invent if conversation got slow?

• How would you end the evening?

5 Likes

Crow’s my fave, but I think I’d be chunking him out the car window by the end of the night. Tom’s a much better choice; he’d put some effort into the romancing and would be totally down for the concert in the park, but would probably get a little too into the open mic at the all night coffee shop we’d wind up in, getting us thrown out. But then we’d end eating White Castles in the parking lot at dawn. It would be fun.

(Though let’s face it, Kareoke Night with Nu-GPC and Waverly would be OFF THE CHAIN!)

7 Likes

Bike ride. No, wait … weenie roast. Wait, scratch that …

Scavenger sale. Definitely scavenger sale.

10 Likes

#bret

DON’T DATE ROBOTS!!!

2 Likes

I would take Gypsy to a Richard Basehart film festival and buy her ramchips to snack on.

5 Likes

I think it’d be cambot so I could see myself through…umm…it’s(???) eyes. And I think we’d mostly try out stuff for my OnlyFans page.

2 Likes

I’d definitely take Servo to a karaoke night. He’d probably talk about himself a lot, and if conversation got slow, we could just sing. We’d end the evening with a springy handshake and a kiss on the globe.

5 Likes

Oh THAT’s easy.

My date would be Growler, because there’s one thing we have in common: play the piano. And I think both of us doing a piano duet/battle would be beautiful. Plus, dating with an easy going 'bot would make the night more fun.

5 Likes

giphy (1)

2 Likes

I would take Gypsy on a date to a nice seafood restaurant AND call her again.

2 Likes

(Again with old posts popping up in my feed, so…)

Cambot, Magic Voice, and I would watch Sex, Lies, and Videotape. Not necessarily in that order.

2 Likes

I actually watched that (sadly, bot-free) just a few days ago

2 Likes

I think Servo would be a charming raconteur but strictly no drinks on the first date. He might get sloppy and start ranting about the Hamilton-Beach that ghosted him.

2 Likes