DC Show starting now!!!

Tom and I are having a ball!!!

24 Likes

you can bring your own puppets?

3 Likes

I mean if you’ve got one, I don’t see why not.

3 Likes

Greetings from (beanie-sporting) Dr. Forrester!

10 Likes

@ruby We have to get a picture together after the show! I’m impossible to miss; I’m the girl in the bright yellow jumpsuit with Tom on her lap! :laughing:

4 Likes

I’d love to!!!

3 Likes

Are the seats bigger to allow for plastic plus ones?

Ugh, I wish I was there! Stupid back…

At least you all are having fun, though!

2 Likes

@ruby, shall we meet up at the front of the theater after the show for pictures?

1 Like

Love to! See you there!

1 Like

There were some at the Circus Roboticus show I went to but none this year in Rochester :frowning:

1 Like

@ruby with her test subject, aka ME!!!

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

12 Likes

So, after seeing the show last night, here are my thoughts.

1. Emily will be an EXCELLENT host. Her sense of timing and comedic chops were on fire last night, and she, Nate, and Connor play off of each other very well.
  2. Yvonne is HYSTERICAL when she’s in her Mega-Synthia persona, and also seeing her standing directly next to Emily when in her costume is absolutely hysterical as well, due to how much she towers over Emily in costume!
  3. I still have no idea what the movie was about, and if I’d had to watch it without the riffs I’d have a HARD time of it (it’s almost worse than The Day Time Ended and equally as incoherent).
  4. I love our fandom so much! Everyone was so wonderful to each other while waiting for the show to start and I got so many compliments on my outfit and on Tom. If you’re on the forum and you were there last night and got a picture with me and/or my puppet, please post it and tag me!
9 Likes

@Brina Thank you so much for letting my son take a picture with you and Servo at the show! He was so excited. I’m afraid he’s not the best at taking selfies and cut you out…but here’s the pic

4 Likes