Demon Squad 2 is on the way!

Okay, this is so friggin’ cool, I have never heard the origin of this before. Who knew I was going to learn something today?

Huh. I guess in retrospect I do only know theater people. :thinking:

In this case… Break all the luck, good legs! … Yeah, yeah, I think that works.

9 Likes

Awesome, I’ll DM you!

5 Likes

Hi Demon Squid!!

6 Likes

Neuuuu! I called dibs!

Okay fine, I’ll be Demon Squib.

4 Likes

Good luck! Will absolutely invest in this!

6 Likes

If they make a Kickstarter I’ll back the heck out of it!

7 Likes

Let us know when the Kickstarter starts. Please. Use the BIG FONT SO I DON’T MISS IT!!

9 Likes

I’ll definitely pitch in on this. We seem to be pretty good at kickstarting things around here.

9 Likes

Behold our power! Mwa-hahahahahahaha!

comedy central laughing GIF

Sorry.

14 Likes

Yeah, I want to be there when the Kickstarter starts.

And I’m hoping it’s okay to keep us posted here in the message board, because I really don’t have any social media accounts that I could be using to follow for updates.

7 Likes

Don’t worry, I have too many social media accounts, I gotchoo covered!

7 Likes

Don’t talk to me while I’m possessing a squid.

4 Likes

Do it @TomServo78, distract @FlyingSquid while they’re possessing a squid. Sow chaos.

6 Likes

Do you want a half-possessed squid? Because this is how you get a half-possessed squid!

3 Likes

5 Likes

This time give that poor man a costume that doesn’t make him sweat so much! Or at least one he can take off easily. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

A Kickstarter to produce a Demon Squad (2019) Blu-Ray or as a Stretch Goal on your approaching crowdfunder would be amazing. I know a number of us would love to have the original in a higher format and on disc. ESPECIALLY if Joel and Shout Factory worked out porting over Episode 1306 as an extra. It would be a gift for the fans and I’m sure many of us would pay more to have it.

@ivan @timryder @Lesley

6 Likes

Demon Squad 1 & 2: The Full Satanic Package Box Set

4 Likes

Oh, hells yeah! I’m in

2 Likes

I hope and assume you’ll post the KS link here the day it drops! Personally, I’m hoping for an official Demon Squad trilby as a premium.

7 Likes