Demon Squad 2 is on the way!

It’s not really a squad, is it? (Didn’t Erin say at some point that the studio changed the title and poster concept?) It’s Nick and Daisy, paranormal investigators. And Nick is used to working alone. Also, they’re not demons. They’re humans who stop demons. The bad ones, anyway. They’re on reasonably friendly terms with a bunch of other ones.

I’ve tried to think of a good one, but now I’m just stuck on…

Demon Squash: Moon vs. The Great Pumpkin

8 Likes

Great news, glad this is going forward! There’s a whole lot of directions to go in, the hard part will be picking what story to tell.

EDIT: And the offer remains open if you want some input from a student of medieval demonology. :blush:

7 Likes

gasp GIF

You… you’re making a sequel to Demon Squad, @Erin_Lilley_Smith and @FightingOwl???

OMG… OMG… OMG…

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

YESSS!!!

Academy Awards Yes GIF by Shalita Grant

I’ll echo others in here; PLEASE let us know the second the Kickstarter opens! I will happily contribute what I can to get this sequel going!

9 Likes

Is this the adult film parody? :rofl:

11 Likes

Honestly just kind of want to listen to your TED Talk.

6 Likes

Demon Squad 2: Electric Cthulhu

9 Likes

Demon Squad 2 is on the way? I heard that BIM is also on the way. Perhaps they can meet up?

3 Likes

DS2:NTOT! The abbreviation that’s sweeping the nation!

4 Likes

Demon Squad Against The World Crime League???

10 Likes

I hope it makes it to trilogy, because you just know we deserve the third movie to be Beyond Demon Squad.

10 Likes

Can’t we just get beyond Demon Squad?

7 Likes

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

10 Likes

Due to an unfortunate clerical error that can’t be corrected, the movie will henceforth be known as Demon Squab and feature content that reflects the new title.

Thank you for your understanding.

11 Likes

That’s what happens when you rush the paperwork!

9 Likes

I saw a whole flock of those on 43rd Avenue yesterday afternoon.

3 Likes

All’s I’m saying.

That’s how Ray Dennis Steckler gave us Rat Pfink a Boo Boo.

Ray Dennis Steckler needed the sage advice of Kim Wexler, is what I’m trying to emphasize.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

SPOILERS, MAN :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s me on the left.

6 Likes

Somebody has to pitch batting practice, SandyFrank. You’re killing it out there.

6 Likes

Leading to the game-changing action renaissance fourth chapter in the film series, Demon Squad: Holiday Road.

9 Likes

:musical_note: Holiday Ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-ad!! Holiday Ro-o-o-o-o-o-o-ad!! :musical_note:

9 Likes