Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

The day has finally arrived! The Kickstarter campaign to make Demon Squad 2 has launched:

Updated Link: http://kck.st/3mTYROZ

If you can help support the creation of this project, we invite you to do so. However, we understand that times are tough and increasingly unpredictable, so if you can help amplify awareness of the campaign through social media shares, email, and/or blog posts, that’s equally appreciated!

If we can get 20 campaign shares on Twitter using #demonsquad2 we’ll reveal the film’s official title.

More about Demon Squad 2:
Paranormal investigators Nick Moon and Daisy O’Reilly return for a haunted house mystery filled with monsters, magic, and some unexpected twists. While Demon Squad leaned into the tropes of traditional film noir, Demon Squad 2 will lean more into adventure, science fiction, and fantasy, providing an exciting new backdrop for our characters to explore.

We appreciate all of the support we’ve received from the MSTies over the past year and change, and realize we wouldn’t be here without you. So, thank you!

Stay tuned for updates and if you have any questions, just ask!

29 Likes

For those of us who like lots of graphs and extra numbers with our Kickstarters:

12 Likes

Pledged! And might I add that I got a kick out of the pledge tier names? :smirk:

14 Likes

In and pledged! Let’s do this!

6 Likes

I’m in for more Squad!

Backer #4!

8 Likes

The $115 level made me laugh so hard!

8 Likes

I’m in! Backer #16.

I <3 Demon Squad. I want this Kickstarter to succeed in the worst/best way so there can be more!

#TeamDaisy

12 Likes

I skittered in as Backer #9! Might have been lower, but I was on a work call and had to finish that first. :laughing: Still thrilled I was early enough for a single digit!

9 Likes

Backer #7 reporting in! My spouse and I genuinely loved the first one (it was one of those special episodes where the bots could’ve sat quietly and just watched the movie and I would have been fine with it) and I can’t wait for more Nick Moon & Friends!

11 Likes

Same here. I’m disappointed that I didn’t nab an earlier backer number, but a gal’s gotta earn her paycheck!

7 Likes

Backer #20!!
Woot! Let’s get more Demon Squad!

8 Likes

I gotta say how much I love the synergy here. The way the MST3K fans embraced Demon Squad, the way the filmmakers have embraced MST3K and the fans.

This is probably the best thing to come out of MST3K and Mobile in 30 years.

13 Likes

I don’t see a level that grants me a DVD/Blu-ray of Demon Squad 2. Just what I think is a DVD of the first one. (Unless the reward titles need to be revised.) Want a physical archive of what will surely be an awesome movie.

8 Likes

I just woke up, I’ll be pledging soon!

6 Likes

OK, who got the hat?

10 Likes

#28! $15 pledge

8 Likes

Wasn’t me, but I thought about it.

8 Likes

Pledged!

(And, dang, the budget for the first one was only $15k?!? Y’all did a LOT with that! Respect!!)

12 Likes

If the title comes from the thread where we came up with increasingly silly names, then you have simultaneously made the worst mistake and also the greatest decision ever.

15 Likes

You and me both.

3 Likes