Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

7 Likes

Play-Doh was strictly confined to the kitchen table.

5 Likes

Mine was, too.

6 Likes

We lived in base housing a lot. Nothing that could get into the carpet, and nothing on the walls that would leave holes.

7 Likes

As a child of the 90s I always felt so put out my family would confiscate all my Ninja Turtle action figure slimeā€¦

As an adult now, they were right to keep that from me. It was just a gross, stain-creating mess waiting to happen.

Play doh was a lot more available. And the kitchen table was 100% the only approved location.

7 Likes

I had free reign with my Ghostbusters slime, and came to regret it. After that, TMNT ooze was out of the question. :rofl:

7 Likes

You are owed reparations. This is a crime against humanity.

Man so did we but we still got Play-doh!

8 Likes

Time for a Play-Doh party!!
gumby GIF

9 Likes

Once, in college, we had that ā€œWeā€™re adults and can do what we wantā€ moment of rebellion. We opted to have soda & ice cream for breakfast while we watched Saturday morning cartoons.

:face_vomiting:

Iā€™ve never felt so sick in all my life.

8 Likes

My momā€™s still waiting for me to be a grown up. Hasnā€™t happened yet.

7 Likes

I was a Toys R Us kid, so I had to grow up when they closed :sob:

4 Likes

Very interesting to learn that a location used in the film was scheduled for demolition at the time but is still standing today. I did some internet research and I found out whyā€¦

8 Likes

Haha, if only!

4 Likes

Iā€™m on the road but will check out everything when I get home :+1:

Congrats on hitting $30K!

Canā€™t wait to see the sequel!

6 Likes

Just watched the makeup video and now Iā€™m 100% ready to make my own horror movie
:smiley: :wink:

7 Likes

I have also just watched the makeup video. That was great!

Thank you for the trio of Memory Lane videos! Some really cool insight of the making of Demon Squad! :smiley:

And I have to say: Really love the fact you still have the Frankendemon mask!

7 Likes

I also just watched the makeup video. And am continuing to work through the shorts.

About Dr. Purefoy, I saw thereā€™s a longer version on Dailymotion that was posted 14 years ago? Whatā€™s the story behind that (the 2 different edits)

5 Likes

We initially released it in those episodic installments, then released the short in full. I donā€™t recall there being any differences aside from that.

6 Likes

I hope they continue to film it in my hometown :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Proper sequels need to move the action to New York City (but filmed mostly in Vancouver).

3 Likes