Demon Squad 2: The NEW Kickstarter is LIVE! (updated April 21)

Happy to report that the following backer tiers have shipped as of today (10/28).

Investigator
Puppet Bar Patron
A Piece of the Action (Stranger shades, flask, name plate, trillby)
Exorcised Demon
Southern Fried Detective
Grunge Moneypenny
Attractive Client
50 Shades of Beige

We’re working on getting the remaining tiers packed and shipped asap. We’ve only had one instance of UPS or USPS damaging a package (to date, knock wood), and a couple of instances where we plain forgot to pack something (sorry!). We’ve been able to quickly resolve those issues.

youtube lol GIF by Guava Juice

11 Likes

My swag (or is it merch?) has arrived, and everything looks great.

I was surprised and excited that the poster was signed 3 times - Khristian, Erin, and Tom!

I know what I’m watching tonight

13 Likes

If someone else gave it to you, it’s swag. If you paid for it (either with your own funds or swiping someone else’s debit card), it’s merch.

7 Likes

There’s a script!!

First draft is in the hands of Thomas and Erin!

Can’t wait to see what you came up with @Blac_Drac

11 Likes

I just got some stuff in the mail…

The dunnage was worth it because it looked like someone had sat on the package at some point. Ooh! Bubble wrap!

9 Likes

I got my goodies yesterday!! I’ll be opening the box on Saturday as I am very busy until tomorrow afternoon

So happy to have supported this project and I can’t wait to see the final product

6 Likes

My stuff arrived last week in excellent condition! I usually only post on the forum on my work computer otherwise I’d post photos. Thank you @FightingOwl @Erin_Lilley_Smith

8 Likes

My swag has arrived, packed to the nines and in beautiful condition. Thanks @FightingOwl, @Erin_Lilley_Smith and Khristian Fulmer!

14 Likes

I’m sure it was sat on, stepped on, punted… Glad it made it in one piece!

13 Likes

Great to hear!!!

9 Likes

And that was all before you shipped it out. :rofl:

6 Likes

Hey, we have a 4 year old. I can’t say with absolute certainty that it wasn’t. :rofl:

10 Likes

It was definitely stood on, at the very least. :laughing:

11 Likes

As long as nothing was accidentally shoved up a nose or something, it’s all good! :joy:

5 Likes

Fairly certain nothing was…that i know of…

8 Likes

I found a loose pin clasp but there was no pin missing a clasp. The kid may have an enamel pin shoved somewhere. If so, I’m sure he’ll just grow around it.

Like a tree.

10 Likes

Eh, kids are resilient.

10 Likes

Hey, you two, get a room! :smiley:

8 Likes

If you were at the Demon Squad watchalong last night you saw this already but I felt like I had to add it to this thread. I took the fancily-framed lah di dah college degree out of the closet, and swapped in my much cooler Ministry of ParaScience certificate.

START

MIDDLE

END

I think it looks… PRETTY NICE!

oh no now you all know my name

oh hey that reminds me… @FightingOwl who is François Liddell? I googled it but nothing came up. Any significance to the name choice?

14 Likes

Wait, your name isn’t really Pearls_Mint?

4 Likes