đź‘ż DEMON SQUAD GOALS đź‘ż It's your OPEN THREAD for the triumphant return of JOEL ROBINSON in tonight's premiere of episode 1306: DEMON SQUAD!

Greetings, devilish fiends! TONIGHT, starting at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, Joel Robinson answers the all-consuming question: does the red jumpsuit still fit? Joel and the bots will follow paranormal investigator Nick Moon as he chases down an ancient artifact of terrifying power in DEMON SQUAD!

Then, stick around after the show for a LIVE discussion with returning OG host Joel Hodgson; the OG Tom Servo, J. Elvis Weinstein; and special guests DEMON SQUAD screenwriter/actor Erin Lilley Smith and director Thomas Smith!

GOT QUESTIONS for our live guests?

Also, PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAME YOU’D LIKE TO BE CREDITED UNDER (as well as how to pronounce it) if we read your question during the stream.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light: SPOILER POLICY :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

If you have watched the new episode in advance, DO NOT POST SPOILERS about the episode without encasing them in spoiler tags! Let’s not ruin the fun for other seeing it for the first time.

Spoiler tags look like this, without the extra spaces between the brackets:
[ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ]

Or, you can click the settings button:

Your spoilers will then look all blurry like this: THE PAPER CHASE GUY KILLS MEGAWEAPON, so community members can decide if they want to click on the blur and see what it says.

#SeeYouInTheGizmoplex

11 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Squad goals, y’all! :smiley:

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :metal:

11 Likes

Oh, fine, I guess. I didn’t have any plans for tonight so I may as well watch another GREATEST EPISODE OF ALL TIME with my weird online friends. If I must…

14 Likes

DEMON SQUAD ASSEMBLE!!!

8 Likes

Can’t, I have a thing tonight.

16 Likes

MATT. This is going in your performance review. I mean it this time!

14 Likes

futuramafrysquinting

10 Likes

The day has finally arrived. Been thinking about it all week!

So excited! Let’s go!

4 Likes

The pizza is out of the oven and waiting to be cut, but first …

LET’S DO THIS THING!!

5 Likes

8 Likes

There are things that are happening!!

4 Likes

Hm… okay. How 'bout this sammich?
250px-Sandvich

It kinda counts as a thing. You eat it. But it’s best not to eat it in front of a man with huge fists.

3 Likes

He found me completely randomly in a thread singing the praises of the Are You Afraid of the Dark reboot. Of course, he’s ready for tonight

7 Likes

That’s a good-lookin’ sammich. I’m in.

5 Likes

Spoiler! Joel has been dead the entire episode and is one of the ghosts young Crow sees

1 Like

Not doing this one live tonight. Gotta watch the hockey instead.

Looks like I get to watch the “live” stream tomorrow.

Don’t use up all the funny before then.

2 Likes

Now that’s more like it!
Ya hear that, @Lesley?! Matt’s staying!!!

2 Likes

For the record, the format change of AYAOTD I was also referring to was from episodic anthology to seasonal, in a world of Twilight Zones (does it even need a “for kids” qualifier?), Nick looked at the world and said “This time, be an American Horror Story…for kids.” and I truly believe that’s genius.

1 Like

mst3k901lembachstay

9 Likes