Describe A fictional Character using an Mst3k movie that has a similar character...

So I guess that title is kinda confusing…
but here’s an example, For The Fisherman from I know what you did last summer, I’d say Zombie Nightmare, because Teenagers who killed someone in a car get hunted down.

Another one would be Lightning Mcqueen and Untamed Youth, a young person seeking fame and heading to california ends up in the middle of no-where and is forced into hard labor

A third example to help you get it would be Willow Schnee and I accuse my Parents, because Drunk Mom

4 Likes

The guy from Footloose is like The Crawling Hand because he wasn’t allowed to dance in that diner.

2 Likes

Bob from House by the Cemetery is a child version of Troy from The Final Sacrifice, only more masculine.

2 Likes

Yongary is a Great Value version of Godzilla.

5 Likes

Take the stupid and the ugly away from Clone Richard in Parts, and you have Tommy from Never Let Me Go.

2 Likes

Any Molly Ringwald character in Alien From L.A.'s leading role.

So she could be even MORE annoying. (Yeah, I can’t stand Molly Ringwald and never could. Sue me.)

3 Likes

Most of the characters in Rebecca are virtually cloned for The Screaming Skull.

5 Likes

Mac from Mac and Me is E.T. with the serial numbers filed off.

6 Likes

Zap Rowsdower is Wolverine! You know, minus the claws and healing powers.

6 Likes

Firewall Harrison Ford is definitely old enough to step in as “Dark One” in Wizards Of The Lost Kingdom II. Only less limber and way more crabby. : P

(You all should not be encouraging me like this.)

3 Likes

Peterson from Reptilicus is Ernest P. Worrell’s non-union Danish equivalent.

5 Likes

Chase Winstead from Giant Gila Monster is a scratch ‘n’ dent Elvis, without even the token dash of actual rhythm, blues, or soul.

2 Likes

“Mom, can we get some James Dean from Rebel Without a Cause?”

“Son, you have James Dean from Rebel Without a Cause at home.”

The James Dean from Rebel Without a Cause at home:

mst3k809wiggingout

Michael Landon from I Was a Teenage Werewolf.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Luis the henchman (Agent for HARM) is Ruby Rhod in The Prince Story!

3 Likes

Quint from Jaws is Touch of Satan because he knows where the fish lives.

5 Likes

Also Gaslight

4 Likes

Heinrich Dorfmann from Flight of the Phoenix and Cave Dwellers because working flying machine miraculously constructed from scraps.

3 Likes

Mitchell is what you get when Dirty Harry visits one of those big-head caricature artists at the mall.

4 Likes

Complete with greezy fingerprints, rolled up and shoved in a pocket and sat upon.

4 Likes