Dibs on the unclaimed merch... since so many haven't filled out surveys.

4500 folks haven’t replied apparently… I’m gonna need a bigger satellite.

7 Likes

I’ll gladly take an extra shirt or two for my parents who tolerate me running the Turkey Day Marathon start to finish. Perhaps some additional Gizmoplex passes for my SCCA friends?

2 Likes

Is there an unclaimed kaiju figure? Let Mortal Kombat Begin!!!

5 Likes

Dibs on any dibs should anything… unfortunate… occur to those who have declared dibs.

Food Bae GIF

8 Likes

I bet a lot of rich fans are calling dibs on the tickets for the finale.

5 Likes

Wow…did they just forget or are they just not interested in rewards?

I know that there is an option on Kickstarter to pledge without getting a reward.

3 Likes

Should we keep trying by calling out a few fans for the rewards? I know that it’s WAY past the deadline, and yet the website’s weirdly still up. But I think we still have a chance to keep persuading.

4 Likes

Fine. If there are any extra challenge coins left (above the basic one, I could afford that one) I will make the sacrifice and take them off your hands. I’m willing to take one for the team in that regard as I’m such an awesome person. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

get over here mortal kombat GIF

6 Likes

I’m thinking some sort of double-elimination tournament is in order.

7 Likes

A grimmer possible answer to this entered my mind, given that Delta and other variants are still out there doing their thing. :frowning:

[ETA- I don’t just mean that people could be sick. I mean, it’s possible people pledged more than they could actually afford with a lot of the job market still… you know. It’s always embarrassing to just come out and admit you bit off more than you could chew.]

6 Likes

Let’s just hope that it’s absentmindedness.

…and so as long as that’s what it is, I’ll call dibs on a shirt. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Go get it now, before they decide to just launch multiple shirts from a specialized bazooka at the live shows: similar to various sporting events.

5 Likes

Anybody here who wants other fans who aren’t aware of the preoders to get what they can, raise your virtual hands.

2 Likes

new orleans love GIF by NBA

2 Likes

Eww, shirts covered in Totinos pizza rolls…

4 Likes

o_0

I … hope they’d remember to clean out the bazookas between events.

4 Likes

If this is a challenge to meet half way across the sky…accepted.

3 Likes

Spam filters, not checking email, alien abduction. Hopefully nothing more than that.

8 Likes

The pledges were already charged to their credit cards, so not filling out the survey won’t solve that problem.

7 Likes