Dibs on the unclaimed merch... since so many haven't filled out surveys.

I was thinking of the additional charges that come afterward from shipping and what not.

I don’t mean to be gloomy. I just see a lot of people in need in the social media circles I’m in elsewhere. Sometimes even a little thing can have a huge impact.

5 Likes

i still want the book from The Return kickstarter

4 Likes

Which book? The coffee table book? 'cause I wanted that too. But now they’re GONE… as far as I know. I have no idea.

5 Likes

Email me at this webzone if you want a shirt covered in pizza rolls.

3 Likes

@SuperCutie
i have found the book for sale online a few times but always when i was unable to make an unnecessary purchase. you & i both will score one some day :facepunch::beers:

5 Likes

Yeah. Some day. :facepunch: … except I don’t drink. So I have :cup_with_straw: (lemonade) in a cup instead.

2 Likes

Have you checked with the team since the survey period? I was getting one of those, but dropped it to get the ultimate digital collection instead—so they may have one to move!

3 Likes

I… wasn’t aware. After I completed my survey, I was already done. But until now, I feel self-conscious about asking the team.

3 Likes

It certainly wouldn’t hurt to drop an email to kickstarter@mst3k.com and explain the situation to them. They may not have any left or maybe are too busy to change anything right now, but things will slow down eventually.

5 Likes

I’m getting the coffee table book this time around. I really hope it comes with its own coffee table, like the Helmut Newton book SUMO.

You should contact the team and see if they have any books for late adds!

6 Likes

My mum too. I was grateful when I was sick and could watch Turkey Day. That day my cat helped me clear the plate my mum made me while we watched. We relaxed and riffed ourselves to exhaustion. Cats are pros when it comes to sarcasm. It’s like having a teenager for about 20 years.

2 Likes

Dibs on any Servo and Crow. Although I could really use Gypsy’s help around here. To bad she wasn’t an option in the Kickstarter. My key chain is missing. Wouldn’t mind one of those.

2 Likes

wait they are missing the survey email AND nine minutes!?

that was the first thing i thought of too :pensive:

3 Likes

Great news! I might have a chance to get one in a few months! The bad news is that they took an eensy-winsy bit of damage, but nothing too serious (not sure about the pages though).

6 Likes

That is good! Mostly likely it is minor cover dinging. Sometimes you get interior errors, such as uncut pages, folded pages, misprints, or page duplication. But those are more often caught and returned to the printer, as they are covered by liability clauses. Cosmetic damage in shipping is usually exempted, and so vendors often end up with a small stock of “scratch-and-dent” items.

4 Likes

It’s okay. I’m still excited though! I always wanted to see behind the scene photos of both seasons 11 and 12!

3 Likes

I claim all the merch and the right to greenlight MST3K pants

2 Likes

If some extra patches end up floating around, I may give in and add those, though I don’t know where I’d put them right now

1 Like

I call dibs on Walter Murch.