Did anyone else have a crush on a character?

I had an adolescent crush on Joel and I suspect it may have influenced my choice in a husband (a thin juggling magician geek who plays guitar).

28 Likes

Not a crush per se, but Bridget as Flavia has a certain je ne sais quoi.

17 Likes

As someone whos’ (sometimes) laid back and plays the piano, I’ve been having a crush on Growler for quite some time now.

7 Likes

I have a crush on Donna St. Phibes right now.

(Don’t worry, Jonah. Mine is a courtly love.)

13 Likes

I was quite smitten with Susan Penhaligon when I saw The Land That Time Forgot in the theater as a tyke on 1975. She was smart, lovely, and had a British accent.

I get that her options were limited, but even then I couldn’t accept her living out her days
on Caprona with that chucklehead Doug McClure.

14 Likes

I’ve crushed on Joel, Mike, and Jonah… I may have a type. :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I’ve always had a crush on Abby from 814- Riding with Death. I love her Dorothy Hamill haircut, although I do think she would look good bald!

8 Likes

I do have a bit of a crush on Jonah currently. His musicianship doesn’t hurt. Also, I do like tall men.

9 Likes

18 Likes

Well, I mean, Mr. B Natural was hot.

21 Likes

Yeah, that Abby is some gal…

7 Likes

This is such an easy one: I automatically have a crush on any character played by Beez!

16 Likes

Also a fan of any character played by Beez, but I have to say, my heart belongs to Beverly Garland from It Conquered the World and Gunslinger.

Bev_Garland

Beverly, you can point a rifle at me any day.

24 Likes

Though I do have to admit, Mike filled out that silver lycra pretty well.
I’m willing to keep my options open.
MST3K_Silver_Lycra

14 Likes

:heart_eyes: Sigh…

15 Likes

Mr. B Natural.

8 Likes

17 Likes

Mike-as-Morrissey.

It’s my way of coping with the jerk that the real Moz turned into. Between Mike and the Simpsons “Quilloughby” I can still listen to The Smiths, and early solo Morrissey.

10 Likes

Beez is the Beez Kneez as far as I’m concerned.

8 Likes

That witch from The Undead was pretty smokin’

9 Likes