Did anyone else have a crush on a character?

Totally Joel. Especially when he still had the really shaggy haircut in like 1988. I’m weak for hair like that for some reason.

14 Likes

after watching the livestreams, emily is just adorable and funny. from the actual experiments, peggie castle from the beginning of the end.

18 Likes

Also, Kinga (Felicia Day) can drink juice on my couch anyday!

19 Likes

Never doubt the meaty musk of McClure.

13 Likes

I mean…Gypsy has some full lips…

14 Likes

I’m partial to sweet Sheila:

10 Likes

Oh, if we’re talking about characters in the movies, then I definitely go Tim Rooney from Village of the Giants. He was pretty much my ideal lookin’ fella.

TimRooney

10 Likes

Persis Khambatta from Warrior of the Lost World and Megaforce.

22 Likes

Persis Khambatta! She was in Star Trek The Motion Picture and she had no hair!

12 Likes

Not only will I never doubt it, I am now going to do my best to never again think of Mr. McClure’s meaty musk.

11 Likes

Not a follicle.

9 Likes

Good idea!

Repression is how I keep Fu Manchu and his castle our of my brain. Or at least buried in a sub-basement in my brain.

5 Likes

Not a crush, but it always struck me that Yvette Vickers—who did some rather famous magazine modeling later that year—seems to have beamed into Attack of the Giant Leeches from a much more attractive dimension.

19 Likes

At the same time most boys my age were crushing on Tiffani Amber Thessin or Jenni Garth, I was smitten by Lana Clarkson.

8 Likes

Ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies. :heart_eyes::shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

002dc4c5 cropped
Abby Dalton from Viking Women and the Sea Serpent (episode #317).

8 Likes

I didn’t discover Lana until later years. Still smitten. Such a tragedy what happened to her.

9 Likes

Tom tried to climb into the screen for her. What more endorsement could anyone need?

11 Likes

Honestly, I laughed hysterically at the reference to her in the first episode of Doom Patrol.

7 Likes

If we’re talking from the movies, goodness gracious, Sylva Koscina as Iole in S05E02 “Hercules” was dreamy as h*ck.

vlcsnap-2021-08-23-11h02m08s256

14 Likes