Did I Screw Up?

I was going over my backer kit and I paid for the Experiment 85, the Ultimate Digital Collection, Season 11, and Season 12 all digital. Did I order the same thing multiple times? Are Season 11 and 12 in the Ultimate Digital Collection?

3 Likes

Here is the spreadsheet (not mine) showing what episodes are part of what package—hope this helps!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1OLSnjwIAccNlx83GPLIlET0jwC-09tGKbAGnyiGFHLc/htmlview#

3 Likes

The Ultimate collection only contains the pre-Netflix shows, so you’re good!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the help, guys!

1 Like

Do you know what the B means in the fields?

Unfortunately no, and I don’t know who created the spreadsheet—it was posted in the Kickstarter comments near the end of the campaign.

I think those were included if bonus goals were met (which I believe they were). So the 5 episode pack is actually a 10 episode pack and the 10 episode pack is a 20 episode pack. I could be wrong though because it’s been a while.

4 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too, so I suspect you are correct.

3 Likes

I think tis part of the survey was confusing as well. When I did as recommended, I was unable to remove it in the cart and was almost charged an additional $30 for an add-on:
(If you pledged for an ADD-ON REWARD on Kickstarter to upgrade to the 20 episode collection, we suggest UPGRADING here, and then removing that Add-On from your cart in the “Add On” section, so that the credit from your Add-On will be available for this upgrade.)

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a glitch in BackerKit. It should be possible for you to remove the original $30 “upgrade” add-on yourself, and they claim it’ll be fixed by end of tomorrow… but for now, anyone who doesn’t want to wait can email kickstarter@mst3k.com and we’ll remove it from their carts for them.

1 Like