Did something go wrong with the "Digital Downloads" access?

I got an email sending me to backerkit. But in the field where there’s supposed to be a “unique reward code,” it’s just a link to generic Season 13, with no download links for the stuff that’s 2+ weeks old. Did anyone get a legit code?

6 Likes

Received the same email as well, came here to ask the same thing. It brought me (at least on mobile) to the purchase page of the $40,000 Season Pass.

4 Likes

I’m thinking the email was sent a week early by accident. They said downloads would be available two weeks after premiere.

2 Likes

It says on the Backerkit page

New episodes and shorts are available to STREAM the day they premiere, and available for DRM-FREE DOWNLOAD starting two weeks later.

So by my reckoning the first episode should be available for download a week tomorrow (Friday 20th).

5 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

Came here to share this image.

3 Likes

I replied in the other thread like this as well. Not finding the download links, so possibly this was a premature message. Or it was to get people logged in so that when the links go live they’re ready.

The Livestream of Santo was over a month ago.

That was the preview. They’re saying two weeks from the public premiere of the finalized episode.

3 Likes

C’mon, some random uber rich person buy this, c’monnnnnn.

2 Likes

My logic is similar to some answers above. Santo premiered on the 6th, download should be available on the 20th. If it’s not there by then, then we riot :rofl:

2 Likes