Discourse is a busy body.

Is there a way I can turn off all the complaints that Discourse lobs at me if I don’t participate correctly?

3 Likes

I don’t know - but I’d advise watching one of those instructional shorts from the 50s that teaches you how to squelch your individuality and conform. There might actually be one called “How to participate correctly”

Seriously, I don’t receive too many of those (just the 3-post limit thing), what kind of radical behavior are you engaging in that earns you such attention from Discourse?

6 Likes

Weird, I post pretty regularly and don’t recall getting one. What do you have to do to get one?

3 Likes

I too want to be scolded by Discourse! I’ve been a bad, bad boy and I need to be punished!

Yeah, actually I am curious what’s happening to the OP.

3 Likes

Discobot must think you need an attitude adjustment.

11 Likes

Cut that hair, you hippie. Bleep, boop.

5 Likes

@TheBindingPolymer, report to the Coronet Re-education Camp for mandatory reconforming.

7 Likes

I thought he was supposed to report to his psychist now. I obviously need to brush up on my mandatory rehab protocols.

5 Likes

The ones I’ve gotten:

YOU’VE USED ALL CAPS WHICH IS “UNCLEAR”. IT IS ONLY LOWER CASE THAT ALLOWS US TO COMPREHEND WORDS.

MESSAGE SEEMS VAGUELY LIKE ANOTHER MESSAGE SENT BY SOMEONE ELSE. IT MAY BE THE PREVALENCE OF THE WORD “AARDVARK” THAT MAKES IT SUSPICIOUS BUT TRY “ANTEATER” INSTEAD.

YOU’VE POSTED TO THREE DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT MESSAGES. TRY YELLING INTO THE VOID.

YOU’VE POSTED TO THE SAME DUDE THREE TIMES IN A ROW. WHY DON’T YOU JUST GET A ROOM.

12 Likes

Them’s them. But also:

YOU TALK TOO MUCH. DON’T YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS?

and

STOP HAVING DISPARATE THOUGHTS AT DIFFERENT TIMES.

3 Likes