DIY Drinking Game For Riffers (AKA Steve)

Did Steve tell you that perchance?

Steve.

6 Likes

I prefer the original version.

5 Likes

After the game is over, I stagger off to services and get ejected ten minutes into the sermon for telling the minister that it IS in fact “Adam and Steve” after all. :rainbow_flag:

10 Likes

Did someone say Steve?? :heart_eyes:

captain america lumber GIF

5 Likes

It was going to be my name, too. But it doesn’t really work with “Potroast” and I think someone else had already called dibs on “Steve Steakface.”

4 Likes

I vote we change the name of this thread to Steve.

5 Likes

No way. We don’t have copyright permission, and I’m already in enough trouble over that whole small-dog-in-the-punchbowl incident. (Which I didn’t have permission to borrow from the Lounge thread after they’d licensed it from Weird Al.)

Well, now you’ve done it! Don’t come crying to me when the next Kickstarter just ends up all going to court fees!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

Also, someone needs to get out their calculator and determine whether “Gabe” or “Strode” is the RT answer to Steve.

3 Likes

I know Steve’s people. I’ll talk to 'em.

6 Likes

You’re sweet, but I’ve got more bad news. My latest Wiki walk just revealed that Steve Allen already thought of this thread yesterday. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Isn’t that always the way?

4 Likes

The fandom life is a thankless life, for sure.

Also, out of loyalty to The Mads, I’ll point out how in The T-Bird Gang they mention the legit Jazz score about a dozen times. Then they build on that by riffing on how many times they’ve done so. :trophy:

P.S. - Remember how many “Wide… Narrows…” there were in the Venezuela short, too. (“I’m dead now. Don’t drink.” :headstone: )

8 Likes

That score is fantastic. I hadn’t thought about Shelley Manne in a bunch of years before that. What a great player.

3 Likes

That’s always Steve’s way.

3 Likes

:potato: :potato: :potato: [clears throat]

Two movie prospects here. I suppose shots of potato vodka would be the only proper choice as you try and determine which one will manage to walk away from the table.

3 Likes

Across the series, drink for every parking scene (I’m especially looking at you, Hobgoblins)

9 Likes

If want to watch Riding With Death:

• Take a drink anytime they mention how mellow Ben Murphy is.
  • Take a drink whenever someone mentions any 70s Pop Culture reference (Pet Rocks, Billy Beer, etc).

And if you’re feeling brave:

• Drink for as long Driscoll cleans his glasses.
6 Likes

[considers mentioning a “Mr. Beardsley?” drinking game for Squirm]

[reconsiders that consideration]

4 Likes

Chug during Tom’s “Back in the superbad '70s” song

4 Likes