DIY Drinking Game For Riffers (AKA Steve)

Oh, yuck! It’s Annie Green Springs™!! :nauseated_face:

4 Likes

NOOOOOOO springs!

5 Likes

Not anymore. Thanks, Coily!! [carefully salts rim of third margarita]

3 Likes

I cautioned us about that before!

6 Likes

But… Drink when Krankor laughs or someone likes it very much in The Prince of Space.

10 Likes

Yeah, it’s more practical to do an I.V. drip at that point.

I’d choose a good-quality wine to go with one of those fancy hospital I.V. dinners the Mads cooked up. ("Who says a coma can’t be delicious ? :yum: :sleeping: )

6 Likes

I’m going to pull a slight Mitchell and go with a craft beer in mine instead. A full-Mitchell would be something like Schlitz. No thanks.

5 Likes

My MST3K drinking game proposal: watch The Killer Shrews and drink every time they riff about drinking. It’s meta!

8 Likes

Take a drink anytime Prince of Space declares “Your weapons are useless against me!”.

Take another drink whenever Krankor shoots anyway.

10 Likes

Drink whenever the dad in Manos has a really ill-advised idea.

6 Likes

Drink whenever the bumpa dumpa dada music comes on in Danger Death Ray until you bartfargo into a trash can.

8 Likes

We just watched the first episode of the new season of Picard and there’s a villain in the episode who is clearly totally immune to phaser fire, but they keep shooting at it for like 10 minutes and finally I said, “I told you. Your weapons are useless against me!”

5 Likes

Chug as many beers as you can during crows guitar solo in The Dead Talk Back.

5 Likes

Drinking game for The Thing That Couldn’t Die -
Take a drink every time anyone says “EVIL”. You will get to EVIL DRUNK in no time.
Or since the crew lean pretty heavily into the EVIL descriptor, just go with the movie proper and you will still get EVIL DRUNK but a little slower.

10 Likes

For those that don’t like drinking and would prefer a sugar rush, here’s a variation of the theme:

The Indestructible Man

Eat a donut for every time that Joel makes the cliche Cop/Donut joke, and every time the bots call him out on it.

7 Likes

Plenty of drinks all around!!! “IT IS THE RIFF THAT NEVER ENDS!!!” “AND IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!!!”

5 Likes

Or Dixieland Jazz? Or references puppies? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not that it would get you hammered, but I think the “McCloud” reference is frequent enough to get buzzed? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, probably. Cask strength Irish whiskey would do it.

Me? I drink till the end of Jed.

Every time.

6 Likes

Don’t forget to drink every time they mention Lovejoy in Code Name: Diamond Head.

Pool Tuscany GIF by HGVSocial

5 Likes