Do you ever have that dream ...

Let’s fix that. Still my favorite 80’s song.

EDIT: Hey, my 200th post!

5 Likes

On topic: I literally had a dream last night where I met Mike Nelson and jokingly said “Fabio!”. He smirked and said “Fabio” back, then proceeded to tell me that his wife hated that segment. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

No, but sometimes I’m in a kimono before the great wall of chyna, and for some reason leprechauns are making it hail on me with gold coin even though there’s no rainbow to be seen.

4 Likes

Last night’s dream started with the cat chasing a nutria into the house. But a small nutria the size of a guinea pig. It ran up a tree trunk that we had in the corner of the living room, through a door in a bole in the tree’s midsection. This disrupted a lavish 1980s-style made-for-TV wedding in which one side of the new family was Italian and the other was Jewish. We all agreed not to tell any Mafia jokes, because that would be rude.

One side of the family had invited Cornell West, who brought some beautifully dressed church ladies who sang a lovely Gospel song while they set up a table of elaborate baked goods to sell for… I don’t know. Cornell’s campaign? The wedding couple? I never found out because the little nutria came back out of the tree trunk, and the cat tried to chase it again. But a large shaggy dog was the nutria’s stepmom and barked at the cat until he ran off.

The last thing I remember is trying to borrow a few bucks from my brother so I could try some of West’s entourage’s fancy cake.

You’re welcome. :angel:

1 Like
1 Like