Do you feel lucky, punk? Go ahead, Felicia Day appreciation thread

I was looking for a place to post Felicia Day’s recap of God of War that came out yesterday, but I didn’t see one. Did I just miss it. If there isn’t, is this it?

Anyway, here’s the preview/recap:

9 Likes

She’s been great for years in whatever she’s been in.

9 Likes

:musical_note:So keep your head up, Billy Buddy :musical_note:

8 Likes

I loved Felicia in Supernatural, then found out she was doing Mst3K. She’s been in two of my favorite series! I couldn’t adore her more!

7 Likes

We’ve celebrated her birthday. Now let’s celebrate the lady herself! Huzzah!

I thoroughly love how all-in Felicia had been in portraying Kinga. Ambitious? Hells yeah. Mad? You betcha! Sympathetic? Just a skosh. Emotive? Gesture all the way. I would have expected nothing less in the new seasons and Felicia has lovingly delivered.

I enjoy the chemistry she has with Max and Pearl. And yay for letting her sing (hopefully more this season)!

12 Likes

She and I have the same birthday two years apart. June 28th is an awesome day.

9 Likes

I love the chemistry between her and Patton. When he makes some stammering half-hearted suggestion and she responds with that long drawn out NNNNOOOOOO.

11 Likes

I don’t know her from much else, although I knew of her, but Felicia’s been great as Kinga. She’s got the manic energy of a mad scientist and an endearing sense of vulnerability. And who can forget the look of pure glee on her face when she’s playing with the punt bunnies? :smiley:

10 Likes

Happy :cake: day

2 Likes

Felicia does a truly masterful and underremarked-upon job of playing someone who is related to both Clayton and Pearl Forrester. Her Trace- and Mary Jo-isms are flawless.

ETA: Now that it’s not a spoiler, this post was specifically inspired by 1308’s “Invention exchange, Pep Boys!” which belongs in the line read hall of fame.

8 Likes

This! She’s clearly been studying Trace’s mannerisms as Dr. F.

2 Likes