Do you have any original piece, costume, prop, set dressing photos...? BTS, auction, build ref?

Hi all- continuing to work on ref and resource gathering, as well as what I label ‘the archaeology of my fandom’.

Outside of the eps and vids we all know, getting thin on primary source reference of more than screencaps. Thought I’d ask if folks have photos/series they’ve taken or found over the years, of original assets from the show. Especially useful if anything was labelled. :slight_smile: Looking for BTS/prop/continuity/ots, auction shots, or if you’re the owner, anything you would share. If you’re a prop or such builder or costumer, images of donor bits also welcome. :wink:

In part this is for a much larger project that I’m moving on over the next year as well as again ‘archaeology’ of my fandom.

Thanks.

3 Likes

There are a few here:

1 Like

There’s someone else here who has a piece of the Time Chasers plane, but I’m having trouble finding that post.

EDIT: here’s the post.

2 Likes

Well, I have this, from Sacramento MANY years ago:
Robot Luv

6 Likes

To be fair, who hasn’t kissed Kevin outside of a restroom here?

3 Likes

Outside?

2 Likes

I have a piece of the Deep 13 set that came with Mst3K- The Movie. It’s still in the box. My most treasured piece of styrofoam!

4 Likes

I have Minsky from Secret Agent Super Dragon and one of the Chicken puppets from Prince of Space

3 Likes