Dumb question - name in credits

So um…for some unknown reason (apparently the instructions weren’t clear to me…lol) I did not put my name for the backer wall and the end credits thinger. I’m assuming that end credits are out of the running at this point, but I’d like to put my actual name on the backer wall. Currently it says “Yay, more MST3K!” as my name. To whom should I speak to get this error corrected?

Here’s my silly plaque…lol:

Thank you!

5 Likes

MOD HAT: Moved this to the Help Desk section where @ivan and his team will see it.

(Be sure to add your vote up there at the top, too.)

7 Likes

Oh, thank you very kindly! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I hope you can get it fixed, but if not, please know that your plaque is at least adorable and makes me smile.

15 Likes

heehee…that makes me feel better!

4 Likes

This does make an excellent plaque. What else is there to say? …besides your name.

If you want to figure out what you did on your survey, you can refer to this article:

This probably counts as a Kickstarter related issue, so you could try an email to kickstarter@mst3k.com.

4 Likes

Honestly, I’m going to chuckle if I see this in the list of backers and this will go down in history as epic.

5 Likes

I’m not seeing an option to view my survey on this page. I can update my address! lol

2 Likes

Dumber question. Where do I find the backer wall? :grimacing:

2 Likes

The Backer Wall is part of the Gizmoplex theater site: https://theater.gizmoplex.com/

You will need to create a login (it’s best to have it match your VHX login so all of your preowned content is easily transferred)

1 Like

Go to: https://beta.test.gizmoplex.com/

Once you go inside the theater, click on cambot in the upper left and choose “backer atrium”

1 Like

Got it. Thanks! Somehow I had it setup on my phone and Apple TV but the desktop account wasn’t setup… had to dig through some emails! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oops…I’m still going to the beta site…lol

1 Like

Lol, yeah me too… Is the regular non-beta version live yet?

2 Likes

You can also use theater.gizmoplex.com =)

3 Likes

In case it helps anyone, here’s a direct link to the Backer Atrium:

2 Likes

It does my heart good to see Johann Gambolputty made the credits again.

4 Likes

Bumping this for selfish reasons. =)

poke @ivan

1 Like