Early Onset Nostalgia

Ouch - no kidding!

2 Likes

Props to @Lesley for the cleanup work. Out of respect to her, I will wait until tomorrow before I create individual threads for each letter of the alphabet.

12 Likes

Yes, absolutely. Thanks, @Lesley.

5 Likes

Amen to that. Can we get a max new post creation within a set time frame limit?

Also, it kind of felt like we were eulogizing all of them at once.

7 Likes

Nice work, @Lesley! There are way too many “what do you think about X” threads.

4 Likes

But what do you think about X??

3 Likes

I prefer to think about Y.

3 Likes

It’s hard to play in Scrabble and never appears in Shakespeare.

1 Like

It wasn’t too bad.

5 Likes

That movie was on TV a lot when I was little and it freaked me out.

4 Likes

It’s the minimum movie rating I’ll accept from my boyfriend.

6 Likes

If I had X-ray vision, I’d probably go around telling people what’s wrong with them. (Instead of holding it inside like I do now.)

3 Likes

How do you now know what’s wrong with their innards?

2 Likes

Blimey

2 Likes

Does that mean tomorrow we can learn “A”?

Would it be hoping too much to hope that we might learn “A” and “3”?

6 Likes

Agua

6 Likes

@Sandyfrank Don’t look at the front page right now. You’ll feel better if you don’t.

3 Likes

Neither do I. It’s a work in progress and I won’t lie learning to read people and surfing one’s enthusiasm is a trial by error. We each have our own spirit and not each of us are compatible with everyone else. A sad fact I’ve had to pick up in my own life. We grow and mature is all we can do.

On a personal note, I owe you an apology SandyFrank. It’s entirely me that is the name of your pain. No one else. Me. It’s not done maliciously. I have a certain kind of thinking and passion of expression that has a life of its own. I’m not excusing it only explaining what it means and why I think as I do. I wish to thank this community on accepting me. Warts and all. Thank you.

11 Likes

No there isn’t. I’d have earned it by now. It’s a gift or curse I have to marshal my observations and break them off as I think of them. 25 years of not expressing myself and then letting go will do that to you. It at times comes out of me like a river and it takes everything in me to keep up. It doesn’t surprise me no one else can. Again apologies.

4 Likes

Understood. Read you loud and clear!

2 Likes