East Eddie Appreciation Thread

Sure, he’s a '70s dirtbag, but I think it’s admirable that East Eddie was able to get beyond Atlantis and purvey his trauma into a lucrative magazine writing career.

Trapped in a Sea of Giant Crabs!

11 Likes

Nice work but I can see that “Big Media” wasn’t ready for a bald leading man on their covers.
What a shame that East Eddie couldn’t get the respect he deserved.

11 Likes

Those mothercrabbers didn’t know what they were missing.

12 Likes

Poor Eddie can’t catch a break, as shown from his vacation photos on Mysterious Island.

12 Likes

That’s the Mother of All Crabs!

9 Likes

The literal mothercrabber!

11 Likes

after failing to make it rich with the pearls East Eddie pivoted to several part time gigs… he was especially attuned at finding gigs where he could do several jobs at the same time.

here he is making money as Santa, being a carnie clown, and likely a meth dealer… all at the same time.

8 Likes

he was gonna be the villian in Wizards of the lost kingdom 1 but when they told him about crabby the crab hat he said to call him when they do the sequel.

14 Likes

East Eddie had definitely fallen on hard times, and it took a while before he could really get Beyond Atlantis. Well before his meth dealing carnie Santa days, East Eddie, having lost control of the docks to West Eddie while he was chasing after those pearls, wandered the Philippines as a pool shark. He was rather unsuccessful, as he really didn’t know how to play pool, and was banking on his ability to distract his opponent with his garishly loud shirt, and come hither looks.
sid_haig_pool

7 Likes

I thought for a moment that was East Zappa.

7 Likes

Me too. I was wondering what that pic had to do with East Eddie.

5 Likes

What, behind the lobster?

6 Likes

There’s one mothercrabber we sadly never got to see East Eddie meet.

Zoidberg GIF

9 Likes

I feel like frying crabs in acid would be the ruin of costly seafood.

But that’s just me, I guess. :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

English_Eddie
At least he went out with more dignity than his cousin English Eddie, who fell into a pit of eels during a turf war with Irish Eddie and Welsh Eddie.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Some mothercrabber set a trap!

Up and down and left and right
Worldwide Eddies hear our plight!

5 Likes