Empathetic Badge

You and I are much alike, if only you’d admit it.

TheDevil

6 Likes

Obviously the bar needs to be set higher since I got one, too

5 Likes

Oh, wait, nope, nevermind. Clearly works as intended

4 Likes

Congratulations MichaelRobertson and Sandy Frank.

As for my own achievements, I think I’ve hurt the system-sprite’s feelings, it’s withholding badges, "You say you don’t wanna pursue badges? Well, you’ll get your wish, mister… “No Badges!” -whistle - boing-

Wait, I never said… oh fine, I’m late for my golf date anyway…

9 Likes

You’re a quality over quantity man, man. I can appreciate that. If there were a way to acknowledge that with a mouse click, you’d be leading on those badges.

11 Likes

Perhaps if the system measured how hard and/or how long someone clicked the mouse?

“I like that…” clicks…then holds “…a LOT!”

10 Likes

In other badge news, the tricky thing about Regular is that Discourse will automatically revoke it if you don’t stay regular (so to speak … insert Euell Gibbons here.) We have fewer Regulars now than we did a week ago.

9 Likes

I like leggiero…I like forte

6 Likes

We could get very expressive, couldn’t we?

I like allegro, ma non troppo

6 Likes

I feel like we should have an Irregular badge.

12 Likes

Just checked the Empathetic badge list. Man, that is some seriously awesome company to be in. I’d trust any of them to dopple my Fingal.

10 Likes

I wanna say, I’m super impressed by @CLANG_Potroast acquiring the badge in, like, two weeks.

That’s a lotta empathy.

I’d be more empathetic but I just don’t care.

12 Likes

That’s all right. Just remember not to go to visit the cryogenic lab when there’s an earthquake warning.

:hourglass_flowing_sand: :monkey: :hourglass:

11 Likes

But that’s the best time!

Free ice cubes!

8 Likes

Is there an apathetic badge you’re aiming for?

8 Likes

All right, then. [sigh]

Anyway, be quiet about our secret plan to sell everyone Amway now that we’ve got their trust.

9 Likes

Sometime during the movie poster thread, my empathy kicked in.

By they way I unlocked a super secret badge. If you listen to this continually for 24 hours straight, you get a Badge Badge

“-snicker- sorry for rushing the April Fools season, it was too good to resist” - Johnny Longbow, always rushing the seasons. Next up, a Good Friday prank

5 Likes

I mean, obviously not.

Mum’s the word. No, seriously, if you want in, you have to say “mum”.

I want the swan badge. You know, the swans that they live in the park?

9 Likes

HaHa!

Apparently that line came from a drunk Ringo - good old Ringo, he always had a way with words.

7 Likes

That was always my favorite line, just because it was so awkward.

8 Likes