Final Sacrifice
Overdrawn at the Memory Bank
Catalina Caper
The Touch of Satan

7 Likes

The Final Sacrifice
Werewolf
Cry Wilderness

Just saw Robot Holocaust last night for the first time on Twitch and it is now one of my favorites too!

10 Likes

Mitchell
Space Mutiny
Hobgoblins
Mac & Me

8 Likes

I think The Thing that Couldn’t Die, is very underrated.

8 Likes

Giant Spider Invasion (proud Wisconsinite here)
The Thing That Couldn’t Die
Mac & Me
[Why yes, I do question my own sanity!]

7 Likes

Moon Zero Two
First Spaceship to Venus
Screaming Skull
Time Chasers
Mac and Me

9 Likes

The Dead Talk Back
The Screaming Skull
The Deadly Bees

8 Likes

The Rebel Set and Crash of the Moons come to mind. Pretty much anything from season 4.

I did write a list of my top 5 experiments of all time and it was really hard not to pick every single one from Season 4…

My Top 5 MST3k Experiments

8 Likes

Pod People had always been my go-to, but Cry Wilderness is catching up…

8 Likes

This probably amounts more to a “what did you watch most during your period of getting hooked” thread. That said, I’ve got a few which were simply the ones I taped off of Comedy Central as a kid and watched like crazy or dug via the 24/7 Winamp channel which likely no longer exists:

Operation Double 007
Godzilla v.s. Megalon
Camera v.s. Zigra
Wild Rebels
Warrior of the Lost World
Escape 2000
Time Chasers

8 Likes

Final Sacrifice
Cry Wilderness
Hobgoblins
Werewolf
Touch of Satan

13 Likes

No Final Sacrifice, Rowsdower?

9 Likes

Is Beast of Yucca Flats soothing and comforting? :wink: Hmm, over the years I’ve avoided over-watching episodes after an old favorite stopped making me laugh as much.

However, I can say for certain that among the Jonah era experiments, Carnival Magic is the one I’ve gone back to the most. It’s so damned goofy it puts me in a good mood.

From the Joel era I have great affection for “The Amazing Colossal Man”, it might not be his funniest episode (That would be I Accuse My Parent, IMHO), but it is a goodie, and it was my first MST-ep. Plus, it was a movie I loved as a kid. So, nostalgia points.

For Mike? Again, I try not to over-watch it, but Jack Frost is like comfort food. Funny, weird, comfort food.

9 Likes

I agree!! “Jessica!” and Tom Servo starts singing it. Kills me every time! “There’s a thick yellow stain on my back brace!” “Flavia!” Oh, I could go on and on with this one! :laughing:

7 Likes

A little surprised that Merlin’s Shop of Mystical Wonders hasn’t been mentioned yet. Allow me to remedy that.

I’ve also clocked in plenty of viewings of The Sidehackers, Time of the Apes (“I don’t care!”), and Mitchell.

7 Likes

Space Mutiny
Final Sacrifice
Wizards of the Lost Kingdom (both of them)
Starcrash

7 Likes

Jack Frost
Fugitive Alien
Mitchell

8 Likes

The Undead and Blood Beast never get old. The Corman ineptitude, the bots cracking each other up, the insane plots…I can watch them anytime.

8 Likes

Carnival Magic
Lords of the Deep
Tormented
Horrors of Spider Island
Being from Another Planet
Soultaker

10 Likes

Pumaman, Space Mutiny, Time Chasers, Hobgoblins

and all the Gameras

and Brain that Wouldn’t Die….too many good ones!

8 Likes