Episodes 1111-1201: Share your screenshots and favorite riffs!

1111 Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II
1112 Carnival Magic
1113 The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t
1114 At the Earth’s Core
1201 Mac and Me

As a refresher:

You can submit one to three screenshots in comments on each post. Please keep your images at minimum 800px x 600px and 72 dpi. File type does not matter. YES, screenshots of host segments are welcome too!

If you’d ALSO like to throw in a favorite riff, choose one that’s relatively short. Remember to include the timestamp of where it happens in the episode. Ideally the riff should make sense when used in context with the screenshot(s) you’ve chosen. Riffs are optional, though, and if you’d rather just share screenshots, that is fine too.

All of this info will be collected and may be used in the Gizmoplex library! Your contributions are greatly appreciated, even if you can’t participate on every post. There’s zero pressure to do EVERY episode. Whatever you can do will help.

5 Likes

1111 Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II

Jonah at 37:55 - “It’s like if the Hunger Games were set in the medieval '80s.”

1112 Carnival Magic

Servo at 56:10 - “Wow, in between scenes that carny won the Masters.”

4 Likes

1113 The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t

Servo at 50:55 - “Oh look, they’re wearing the Gap Kids’ Kim Jong-il line.”

1114 At the Earth’s Core

Servo at 55:00 - “If you tear off our sleeves, do we not all have beefy upper arms?”

5 Likes

1201 Mac and Me

Servo at 1:06:25 - “Now this is what E.T. was missing, a shootout in a grocery store.”

5 Likes

Mac and Me:

“If anyone asks, you were the one who was driving, okay?” (Crow; riff at 14:52, shot at 14:27)

“Now this is pod racing!” (Crow; riff at 31:00, shot at 56:00)

“He was only two BOOK IT! points away from earning a free personal pan pizza…” (Servo, 01:09:11)

6 Likes

At the Earth’s Core also introduced us to this easy going bot who became my favorite:

Good thing he didn’t get smashed… YET.
… also Growler’s neck wasn’t shown as much.

5 Likes

These screenshots are Pretty Nice!

3 Likes

Anytime “Pretty nice” was repeated was great. I hope it spills into the next season as a recurring gag.

2 Likes

Had to throw in a disc for my favorite Netflix episode

Carnival Magic

18:41 - “Now get in there and become a man, dad” - Jonah, as Ellen

30:38

55:24 - “The power of Gus compels me” - Jonah

3 Likes

The Christmas That Almost Wasn’t

8:02

31:55 - The name of the song is Prune

58:35

3 Likes