Episodes 818-822: Share your screenshots and favorite riffs!

a few more for Memory Bank

Not a scintillating image but the riff makes me chuckle…

15:37 - “Come, as you are, to my mall, to my atrium, yeah yeah” - Crow

20:20 - “I seem to have died, is that okay?” - Crow

Devil Doll

24:50 - Always nice to see Paul as Pitch

7 Likes

And my last caps, a few more from Devil Doll (I kept laughing as I was doing these, going to watch the episode now)

18:14 - “Oh did we take the pipe” - Mike (I’d never heard ‘the pipe’ used as failure (?) before this experiment, but every time they said it, it broke me up.)

48:26 - “Martin Scorsese is Mr. French in The Exorcist” - Servo

1:25:43 - Crow sings the theme to “The Way We Were”, but I mostly wanted a shot of Tom as a toaster strudel in the theater.

4 Likes

OVERDRAWN AT THE MEMORY BANK!
(A Prequel to the Matrix?)
-=Now in Box-o-Vision=-

5 Likes

I love uploading my three pics and then seeing what ya’ll picked!

2 Likes

I usually check in and see what’s been done, then I go and grab what I feel we’ve missed, a character or an iconic moment, a famous first (like the first “I thought you were Dale” or first Mike as Jack Perkins, etc — Public Pearl is perfect BTW)

Saying that, I’ve already capped a bunch for the next round, so unless I see and post first, I’ll probably have some doubles. (we’re probably all going to go for the dogs meat :wink: in Deadly Bees)

3 Likes

Definitely looking forward to the Season 9 bunch!

4 Likes

TIME CHASERS!
-=Now in Box-o-Vision=-
There’s two time travel storylines going on and one is waaaaay more interesting than the other.

8 Likes

Gotta pour one out for Bob Saget who passed away today at age 65. This random riff from Time Chasters about what one can do with a time machine always cracked me up.

“You could send Bob Saget to meet Charlemagne!” (Mike; 17:19)

6 Likes

Said at my house frequently
“Let’s watch, won’t we?”

2 Likes