Every single Release Date for the Season 13 episodes and Gizmoplex streams has been announced!

Source is here.

• Santo in the Treasure of Dracula premieres March 4th 2022 at 8pm est, with Live Aftershow and Discussion

• A Tribute to Manos premieres March 18th 2022 at 8pm est, with a screening of the MST3K Manos: The Hands of Fate episode, the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Robot Wars premieres April 1st 2022 at 8pm est, with live aftershow and discussion

• Special Event #2 premieres April 15th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Beyond Atlantis premieres April 29th 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• Special Event #3 premieres May 13th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Munchie premieres May 27th 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• Doctor Mordrid premieres June 10th 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• Demon Squad premieres June 24th 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• Special Event #4 premieres July 8th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Gamera vs. Jiger premieres July 22nd 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• Special Event #5 premieres August 5th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• The Batwoman premieres August 19th 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• The Million Eyes of Sumuru premieres September 2nd 2022, with live aftershow and discussion

• Special Event #6 premieres September 16th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• H. G. Wells’ The Shape of Things to Come premieres September 30th 2022, with live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #7 premieres October 14th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• The Mask 3D premieres October 28th 2022, with live aftershow and Discussion

• The Bubble premieres November 11th 2022, with live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #8 premieres December 13th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #9 premieres December 14th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #10 premieres December 15th 2022, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• The Christmas Dragon premieres December 16th 2022, with live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #11 premieres January 6th 2023, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #12 premieres January 20th 2023, with the premiere of a new short and live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #13 premieres February 3rd 2023, with the premiere of a new short (possibly a mistake since there are only supposed to be 12 shorts) and live aftershow and Discussion

• Special Event #14 premieres February 17th 2023, with the premiere of a new short (possibly a mistake since there are only supposed to be 12 shorts) and live aftershow and Discussion

33 Likes

We’re going to have a full year!

I wish I didn’t get so sleepy in the evening. No way am I going to be able to stay up past 10 for the aftershow special events.

5 Likes

Agreed. It will all be watching it later for me. I need my beauty sleep (which should be making me look awesome some day…)

2 Likes

I thought the phrase was “bathing beauty sleep”-- now I’m a prune. I was cast out by society until the California Raisins took me in.

4 Likes

WHAT? Excuse me???

2 Likes

So we get something every two weeks, and the pre-Christmas weekend is the busiest of all? Hmmm.
Well, I will probably enjoy them via replays but I’ll see the post-game shows live at least (work schedule).

5 Likes

mst3kpartyhard

13 Likes

Yeah, some party, huh? I thought that revealing all the season 13 movies for Turkey Day was a little too much. But I guess it works in hyping up people, because I’m certainly excited. I wonder if Robot Wars will be a bit of an April Fools special. It would be fun to have host segments where the bots play pranks on each other.

7 Likes

I like knowing it all ahead of time, titles, dates.

As for sleep, what’s that? I have to stop fooling myself that I’ll ever feel fully rested (I never do, I just toss and turn… “If I fall asleep right now, I can still get in 4 hours and 11 minutes!” – an hour later, “okay, 3 hours, I can get in 3 hours.” Some days I feel like the Count in Sesame Street, “2, 2 hours of sleep, bwa-ha-ha!”

Might as well drag myself out of bed and enjoy the show, then head off to work, bleary eyed as ever, but full of good cheer. “Yeah, I’m tired, but it’s a good tired.”

3 Likes

I’m marking my calendar and taking days off work following special events! Thank you for sharing this list!! :dancer:

9 Likes

Right? It’s gonna be a fantastic time ahead! :smiley:

6 Likes

Heh, it kinda feels like a tailor-made premise for such an occasion, no?

4 Likes

So that source suddenly doesn’t have a lot of this information. I wonder if we found out too much too soon.

2 Likes

the details, dates and such, are printed on the tickets, if you click on them, you’ll see all that. (well, except for titles after the first 2, but we know them already)

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love MST3K, but this is asking a bit much.

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 11.34.41 AM

2 Likes

That’s how they block out content intended for backers. I suppose if someone WANTS to pay the $40,000, they can have it…

4 Likes

Yeah, I seem to remember some insane prices on the KTMA lost episodes after the last Kickstarter, too.

4 Likes

or Kinga’s hoping to trap Netflix subscribers because she’s still mad they dumped the show

2 Likes

That’s cheaper than Netflix’s monthly fees.

5 Likes

Any chance we can get this in a subscribable calendar format (for use in Outlook/GCal/iCal, etc.)?

3 Likes