Explain a MST3K episode plot badly.

I’ve always enjoyed how creative people get with the “explain a movie plot” posts I’ve seen online.

I know we have creative people here, and I’d love to hear you all explain an episodes plot poorly and see if we can get some good guessers out there!

I’ll go first.

“A jealous disaster of a man decides to destroy one of his coworkers jobs until he finds out he has a communicative able creature and he has it kidnapped FOR SCIENCE!”

bill nye GIF

21 Likes

Family gets lost en route to vacation destination, stays someplace else.

39 Likes

A photographer saw that a road was closed and so she talked to a guy from the Department of Agriculture.

25 Likes

Seven women from different walks of life band together to make Peter Lawford stop painting.

27 Likes

There is a mantis that is bigger than people expected and it dies in the Lincoln Tunnel

18 Likes

A guy with terrible fashion sense tries to find a rock hidden in his house.

12 Likes

An old guy runs a novelty store and loses a toy monkey.

29 Likes

Radar solves everything.

25 Likes

Teen enters life of crime and kills gangster after winning essay contest.

30 Likes

Unimaginative songwriter eavesdrops on phone calls in hopes of scoring free tires.

19 Likes

Jazz pianist has relationship problems with a ghost.

25 Likes

A little boy loses his pet turtle so he gets a bigger one.

36 Likes

Boy loses turtle, finds bigger one.

27 Likes

Jinx!

17 Likes

Great minds think alike!

15 Likes

A bunch of guys go sailing to find a wool coat.

20 Likes

It’s exactly like Planet Of The Apes, except it isn’t.

28 Likes

A young man gets a job as a security guard.

27 Likes

Big brain people have club, big brain people invite other smart people, smart people think something off about big brain people, big brain people are not people. Space travel and tube farts.

15 Likes

A guy who threw empty boxes at a robot learns English to help a friend of Fred Burroughs.

19 Likes