Explain a MST3K episode plot badly.

Giant dancing lizard dies in shallow water, possibly of an Olestra overdose.

20 Likes

Man visits the rings of Saturn, returns to Earth where senior citizens are stealing lemons, crackers are in short supply, and he falls apart.

24 Likes

A mishap during the brain institute’s Children of the Damned day forces a woman to spend all night watching a Casablanca cosplay.

23 Likes

A man endangers everyone to pitch a commercial campaign starring a skydiving grandma.

25 Likes

I am having a lot of fun doing this instead of working.

Thanks!

An Australian mole man and his girlfriend help a waitress voiced by a squeaky toy destabilize a lost civilization.

19 Likes

Someone’s failure to recycle a beer can inadvertently leads to Ed Wynn’s son exploding.

22 Likes

Imagine a Tennessee Williams play but with leeches.

28 Likes

Two guys get hired by an evil villain to move a big rock from one place to another place.

15 Likes

I have enjoyed reading everyone’s and not working hahaha. I think this is better than the movie plots because you can add subtle nods to rifs

11 Likes

You are so good at this. I’m dying laughing!

12 Likes

Thank you—this is a ton of fun. Thanks for starting the thread!

10 Likes

Oh my god this one took me a minute.

14 Likes

Man refuses to LEAVE THE BRONX.

27 Likes

A dune buggy adventure leads to a death at a pool party.

23 Likes

A scientific team tries to figure out a way to move a wristwatch across a room, resulting in several fatalities.

18 Likes

A fat man in a red suit battles a thin man in a red suit while small children watch from afar…

26 Likes

A robot and a dinosaur fight a giant bug.

17 Likes

An aspiring musician and a dancer travel to Los Angeles.

19 Likes

Tempers flare among sidecar motorcycle enthusiasts.

22 Likes

A young boy named Paul has a magical glowing medallion and a big footed friend who cry’s out into the night to warn him of the impending doom that is about to happen.

The boys father wishes him well by telling his son “be a good father to yourself”.

18 Likes