Explain a MST3K episode plot badly.

Nerdy loner shows off apartment, dresses up in blue, and triggers local cop while saving the world.

6 Likes

Little boys beware. Avoid “What’s in the box.” Something unspeakable hosts a Showcase Showdown. This Hell is yours IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!

4 Likes

Giant dude says it’s time for go to bed!

5 Likes

May-December romance amidst controversial resort construction and winter sports competition backdrop. Looming catastrophe is foreshadowed.

7 Likes

A cranky school master learns the true meaning of Bigfootmas with the help of a hitchhiking student named Paul.

11 Likes

Bees don’t kill people- people kill people. With bees.

14 Likes

I…have no idea what episode this is.

4 Likes

Tourists from afar keep having to get their property back from idiots who kill people with it.

6 Likes

Munchie (1992).

4 Likes

A couple learns the meaning of “it’ll put hair on your chest”, when one of them is bitten by a skeleton.

9 Likes

V-necks are all the rage when flying saucers deliver giant lobsters. The ending is a shocker.

8 Likes

“Miss Jane Pittman and Mr. George Clinton were wed today in a traditional African Polynesian Nando ceremony …”

5 Likes

Oh this one’s my fave.

4 Likes

He tried to kill him with a forklift!

I mean, um, alien with 80s hair fools humans into thinking he is one of their own.

6 Likes

I…have no idea how my post got deleted. Weird.

4 Likes

Leather-wearing, long-haired, hang-gliding renaissance fair extra, prevents nuclear Holocaust… for now.

9 Likes

You have the ability to undelete it…

2 Likes

Take #2.

A Nightmare on Boring Street. Slick teens run through the afterlife without a clue. An Estevez chases them and he’s no Freddy Krueger. Magical Condoms are the answer.

6 Likes

Harry Dresden cosplayer gets too into his role and everyone just humours him.

13 Likes

Ancient Greek demigod looks greasy and confused as things happen to him and women wear Joan Crawford levels of eye makeup.

11 Likes