EXTENDED Turkey Day Marathon 2022!

He said it, we all, well most of us heard it. Back when the livestream was split in two parts, and they had part 2 (aftershow) posted but not yet stitched together with the first half.

Looking at it again, it appears they edited that section, he’s speaking, then there’s a cut from his saying it would be overstuffed, and then -edit- “more details will be announced”.

Maybe something happened and they can’t do the enhancements after all?

4 Likes

Uh oh. Wacky last minute change shenanigans.

2 Likes

I think there should be host segments, like a Forrester Thanksgiving that turns into Space 1999 really quick. Kabahl has got to show up as a gate crasher…after he’s found by Waverly and Growler.
It’ll lead to the December show, and how all three “victims” see Christmas Dragon.
Then over the weekend we get a chance to see just the host segments in case we can’t see it all.

3 Likes

That makes sense, I only saw the replay, not live. Thank you, mystery solved!

2 Likes

You know one day Matt’s going to become Ted Turner and we’ll look fondly back on the days where the enhancements were reasonable

1 Like
13 Likes

Nice, verification! Now onto the guessing game (and not Turkey Volume Guessing, that’s more of a jive turkey thang…)
All enhanced? Ok, that rules out any Season 11 and above.

3 Likes

I don’t think it necessarily rules them out. They tend to keep a tight lid on the inclusion of newer episodes and save them for a surprise at the end. They could just be playing coy.

6 Likes

I’m going to guess 5 J and 5 M, with clips of the new ones sprinkled in

2 Likes

I’m kind of betting they season 13 episode is in the mix to give casual watchers a taste of the new product.

4 Likes

3 mike
4 joel (including s13 Gamera?)
Two Jonah (one from season 12&13)
1 Emily?

Just a shot in the dark

Edit- somehow I got the idea there would be FIFTEEN episodes… now THATS a marathon!!

4 Likes

and Highlander V: The Forrester Quickening is near. Someone will say “There Can Be Only One”, and you get the idea. Then Kabahl seizes the place.

2 Likes

Full schedule of the Turkey Day Marathon is out! Are you ready for a surgically enhanced Mitchell?

7 am ET / 4 am PT The Sword and the Dragon

9 am ET / 6 am PT The Starfighters

11 am ET /8 am PT Catalina Caper (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)

1 pm ET / 10 am PT Horror of Party Beach (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)

3 pm ET / 12 pm PT Santo in the Treasure of Dracula (Season 13: The Gizmoplex)

5 pm ET/ 2 pm PT Beyond Atlantis (Season 13: The Gizmoplex)

7 pm ET / 4 pm PT Warrior of the Lost World (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)

9 pm ET / 6 pm PT City Limits

11 pm ET / 8 pm PT Parts: The Clonus Horror (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)

1 am ET / 10 pm PT Mitchell

3 am ET / 12 am PT Sleep for Health (S13 short)

18 Likes

Smart move to put the two new-ish shows in the middle of the marathon. That’s just before the turkey is carved for most. The choices are also very good.
Also plenty of room for host segments. This will keep the plex going for a long time

8 Likes

Great roster of episodes! Definitely looking forward to this!

(Ending the marathon with a short about sleep at 2:00 AM Central. Brilliant. :slight_smile:)

8 Likes

Surgically enhanced The Sword and the Dragon is going to be OFF THE CHAIN. That film was already gorgeous to begin with.

This whole lineup is radtastic, complete with Jonah and Emily representation for all four hosts in the mix! I love it!

CANNOT. FREAKING. WAIT! :smiley:

8 Likes

Starfighters at 6 AM: Because why wait for Tryptophan?

8 Likes

I highly approve of the episodes that have been added to the fan-selected choices.

6 Likes

Please don’t ever ask that question again.

12 Likes

Oh, indeed. A really good mix of stuff here.

The Sword and the Dragon and The Starfighters for Mike, City Limits and Mitchell for Joel, with Santo for Jonah and Beyond Atlantis for Emily, AND “Sleep for Health” to cap it all off the night? I LOVE IT! :smiley:

4 Likes