EXTENDED Turkey Day Marathon 2022!

Can’t wait to see those upscaled Mitchell love scenes!

10 Likes

Tim. Please.

9 Likes

Mitchell.

4 Likes

Can this schedule get an ical file???

4 Likes

bobsburgerstinauhh

7 Likes

My, my, my MY GOD!

8 Likes

Could be worse:

Mitchell 3D

7 Likes

Hoyt Axton: :musical_note: My, my, my, my Mitchell… :musical_note:

Movie: “PUT YOUR 3-D GLASSES ON NOW!”

Me: [nope-ing the hell out of there]

8 Likes

Refueling, baby oil, crotch fires… this will be the sexiest Turkey Day ever!

7 Likes

Overjoyed to see Sword and the Dragon make its Turkey Day debut, especially on a year of enhancements. I own the RUSICO restoration for that one and it’s a beut - so an MST upscale version is very welcome.

10 Likes

I’d say this is the best Turkey Day lineup since 1994. Great variety and placement.

7 Likes

I’m so happy to see season 13 episodes on the roster for this year, including the first Emily episode in a Turkey Day marathon! And it’s a solid introduction to her as a host. I’ll admit that I have a bit of a personal bias against Mitchell. However, there are some enjoyable episodes here, and quite a few that I still haven’t watched yet. The Sword and the Dragon and Horror of Party Beach are also making their Turkey Day debut this year, which is cool to see. And a few episodes here haven’t been in a marathon since the 90’s! Very nice stuff.

11 Likes

Times for British-based MSTies.

UK TIME (GMT) EXPERIMENT
12:00 PM The Sword and the Dragon
2:00 PM The Starfighters
4:00 PM Catalina Caper (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
6:00 PM Horror of Party Beach (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
8:00 PM Santo in the Treasure of Dracula (Season 13: The Gizmoplex)
10:00 PM Beyond Atlantis (Season 13: The Gizmoplex)
12:00 AM Warrior of the Lost World (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
2:00 AM City Limits
4:00 AM Parts: The Clonus Horror (FAN SELECTED EPISODE)
6:00 AM Mitchell
8:00 AM Sleep for Health (S13 short)
8 Likes

SWEET!!!
Now my poster is ready!!!

14 Likes

Absolutely love this idea. Truly return the Turkey Day marathon to its roots :)…It would also be great if they could remaster the old turkey day marathon bumpers and include those throughout the day!

10 Likes

30 hours? What’s that, a metric day?

7 Likes

In other words, a slow Thursday for MSTies.

5 Likes

This is a good schedule for them, starting at noon. We might be a world-wide thing thanks to the marathon

4 Likes

Ok, this is probably a stupid question, but…

Will the Turkey Day Marathon be watchable from the Gizmoplex (Apps and Theater) or just ShoutTV? Or even The MST3K channel on PlutoTV?

There’s a fellow MSTie that I run into from time to time who wasn’t able to back the KS and I’m not sure if they ever joined us here… thought it’d be good to know if I see them before Turkey Day. Give them all the correct info.

Thanks y’all!

6 Likes

Over at MST3Kturkeyday.com, it looks like they have an infograph with a number of options for your Turkey Day viewing!

In answer to your question, you can watch it ad-free at the Gizmoplex this time around, in addition to Shout Factory TV AND Pluto TV, along with a whole bunch of other streaming venues, should you so choose!

11 Likes