EXTENDED Turkey Day Marathon 2022!

This might have already been answered, but are there different movie line ups for the various platforms?

Will Shout Factory! have the same schedule as Pluto’s MST channel? And then there’s YouTube, Tubi, Roku, and let’s not forget substack…

Which is the official, official, Turkey Day lineup?

Also, does anybody really know what time it is?

1 Like

As best as I understand, there shouldn’t be different movie lineups.

They had an official/specific time schedule for the Turkey Day trailer, so I’m thinking that should stick across all streaming services.

4 Likes

They should all be the same.

4 Likes

Beware of poultry fireballs on this special day.

1 Like

@ivan - are there any plans to make any of the “extra” stuff from tomorrow (like Kinga and Pearl’s hosting segments) available separately from the stream of the full marathon? Even if just for the weekend like the whole thing is?

I 'm sure a large percentage of us will some part(s) of the day tomorrow, and having to try to find them in a 20-ish hour replay sounds daunting, to say the least.

1 Like

A 20ish hour replay but only 11h55m saved

1 Like

The intro segments will be available on-demand as individual videos, starting when they air, and remaining online indefinitely!

Other segments, like papermation, might only be available through the full event replay.

10 Likes

For folks who have purchased the episodes that get “enhanced”, will we be able to download them on their own later on?

2 Likes

Have they let slip yet that this year is actually a run of the ‘losing’ vote episodes so folks can see some rare cuts?

1 Like

I’m watching The Corpse Vanishes on the Live Roku channel (767) now. Tomorrow I’ll bounce between the TDM and a few of my favorite MST3K’s plus The Mads are back shows and probably Rifftrax too. Happy Turkey day eve kids! JOIN US!!!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for assuaging my fears. See you guys tomorrow !

1 Like

Thread, you were enjoyed. Now onto the main thread!

2 Likes