FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

[clears throat]

Someone keeps drawing a mustache on Joe Don Baker’s portrait in the Schlitz™ Hall of Heroes.

(And they draw it above his brows instead of above his upper lip. Which is just plain weird, even for this place.)

Ivan, can you or someone else please upgrade Security and fix this? It’s really bugging me.

Thanks.

9 Likes

Lesley, every time I post on the forums, I get a little note that pops up and says, “Haven’t you already said enough around here, Chachi?” And I have to X it out if I want to post. And then afterwards it pops up a note that says, “typical.”

12 Likes

Need a plunger on the toilet aisle…
Someone tried out the thunder bucket display :poop:

7 Likes

NOT AGAIN!! :scream_cat:

This is why I begged the Concessions Stand app designer to limit everyone to only two burritos per viewing. But nobody ever listens to me. :confused:

10 Likes

My dot matrix printer is making Eye of the Tiger sounds again.

12 Likes

Yes hello, my Regular badge seems to have a bug. A few weeks ago it started saying “Very Regular”, then “A Little Too Regular Doncha Think?” and then “More Permanent than Regular” and now it just says “GO OUTSIDE FFS.”

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

13 Likes

Help. Every time I try to post a video Yakety Sax ends up playing

Ahhh dang it!

13 Likes

People keep scrolling up cinemas in the Gizmoplex! HELP!

16 Likes

The Gizmoplex keeps calling every user “Steve.” Not everyone is Steve!

15 Likes
6 Likes

6 Likes

Help, Ivan! There’s hair everywhere!

12 Likes

Yeah, I just got a call from one of guests saying that: tiny little evil furballs are eating all the snacks in the Gizmoplex, and there aren’t any food left for us to buy.

8 Likes

Sure, that’s why they claim there aren’t any raisin snails left. I don’t buy it.

7 Likes

Not every user.

The male Japanese visitors they keep calling Ken. Kid ones they call Kenny.

Also, there’s been loud sounds of rattling chains and moanings coming from dwellings. Not sure if that’s ghosts or gorillas. Could you check that out for us?

9 Likes

Ivan,

I keep getting bills in my DMs for several Cambots which have allegedly disappeared from outside the Gizmoplex. Look, that isn’t even me in your Security footage. You can tell because I stopped touching up my roots a year ago! And I’ve never owned a teal spacesuit. Teal makes me look sallow. Besides which, my lease doesn’t even let me have a Cambot at home. Can we please get this cleared up soon?!

Thanks.

– C_P

11 Likes

"Well, I like eggs. A lot, Howard. I love eggs. I loooooove eggs! I go in the coffeeshop in the hotel and I love eggs. I order the over-easy eggs. See, I like the eggs over-easy, they never come over-easy, that’s a hard egg to order.”

5 Likes

I keep breaking the cup holder that comes out of the side of my laptop.

9 Likes

Every time I go to watch a movie on the Gizmoplex, there’s these rude people in the front row who keep talking and making smart-mouth and rude comments.

Can’t you kick those people out of the thee-Aye-ter?

10 Likes

Ahhhh, we have sort of a problem here. Yeah, you apparently didn’t put one of the new cover sheets on your TPS reports. Yeah, you see we’re putting the cover sheets on all TPS reports now before they go out. Did you see the memo about this?

8 Likes