FAKE Help Desk Requests ONLY!

No we can’t. We’re in space. If we DO kick 'em out, we’ll get arrested for murder.

5 Likes

You can let them stay in the building, just get them out of the screening rooms

5 Likes

So, uh…I’m not entirely sure how I’m supposed to report this?

12 Likes

[sigh] When you’re only offering Minimum Wage to your prospective ushers, that’s what you’re gonna’ get.

6 Likes

People, have you tried turning it off and then turning it on again? Come on, you knew someone was going to say this.

7 Likes

I tried that, and my right ear started ringing and it hasn’t stopped for three days and nights now. :face_with_spiral_eyes: The left ear is still all right, though.

4 Likes

Also, every time I access the app on Roku someone yells “BANG!!”.

9 Likes

Try leaving out a Coca-Cola, see what happens

8 Likes

Why don’t I have ALL the badges???

7 Likes

You don’t need no stinking badges.

(there got that out of the way)

10 Likes

Keep talking like that and we’ll have a theater repairman wandering around, running beads of calk everywhere.

7 Likes

My mod badge isn’t working.

9 Likes

Since @LadyShelley seems to be of the opinion that badges aren’t needed, perhaps she’d be willing to lend you hers?

6 Likes

Then I’d have access to all those secret “lists”.

6 Likes

“Right HERE!”

“RIGHT THERE!!!

5 Likes

I tried turning the Gizmoplex off and on (I didn’t mean to turn it on!) and it instead turned on and off.

8 Likes

Have you tried switching it between quiescent and standby? Genuine and ersatz (but remember to set it back to genuine — accept no substitutes!)? Chiral and anti-chiral?

3 Likes

Huh.

Neither is mine!

:wink:

4 Likes

I can’t get on the information superhighway!

6 Likes

I keep tripping over the umbilicus. Yes, I know it’s on the ceiling now.

Also, my free coffin for dying during The Screaming Skull had a dead body in it.

8 Likes