Family-Friendly Rule Reminder

And suddenly I realize I can’t even make a subtle reference to a dirty limerick without crossing lines. :rofl: Hope nobody lives in Nantucket. D’oh!

4 Likes

There once was a man from Nantucket, but he moved to Narragansett.

He wasn’t in many poems after that.

4 Likes

*Looks around to make sure no mods are watching*

“Dingus.”

6 Likes

7 Likes

Me, as a child in the era before cursing, losing at a game, “darn it, darn it all to heck!”

My dad who was in the same room finishing up some dad-stuff:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

7 Likes

flanders

10 Likes

Sorry :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You should be!

1 Like

Why cant I find Amanda Huggenkiss?

Maybe ur standards are too high?

7 Likes

Or Hugh Jass
Has anyone seen Hugh Jass?

4 Likes

It’s very true-to-life impossible!

There’s cornJob, and there’s cornhole on every street corner. Including where I work and sometimes bank.

At least CornJob is just in that one movie, AFAIK, and it is a magnificent experiment movie!

Cornhole, The Game, is everywhere! No, I refuse to not laugh every single time I see it.

My abstention is appreciated wide and far, by young and old, and families everywhere. I guarantee it.

Wait.

No, my other abstentions are appreciated widely. See? Always be closing!

1 Like

Step by step…

1 Like

I live now in the place where the last instance of Casa Bonita was bought by Matt Stone and Trey Parker so it wouldn’t go bankrupt.
Profanity is mired in art and reality and we don’t really help our kids by pretending otherwise. I say this being in my 50s and having raised 6 kids.

4 Likes

Ooh, baby, gonna get to you, giiiirl?

1 Like

Me right now, having high school flashbacks:

Family Guy Reaction GIF

4 Likes

Well said I think!

If we want the site to keep growing and the forum to move out of the beta phase it’s important to keep it family friendly and welcoming to all ages. Nothing wrong with a little PG-13 humor, it’s not like it has to be Disney squeaky clean but we should absolutely keep the kids in mind.

Not only do a decent amount of us have kids, or nieces/nephews, or younger siblings old enough to be fans, but let’s not forget MST3k is accessible so many places from youtube, to tubi, to twitch tv, to pluto, to netflix, and etc it’s easy for entirely new fans of all ages to discover the show and find the forum which is awesome because if we want MST3k to be around another 35 years it’s important we brainwash the young now… i mean it’s important we welcome the younger generation and new people in general to the fandom in a positive and groovy kind of way.

6 Likes

Sure, if you’re on at 4 in the morning and cow happens to be your guest.

Oh wait, my bad I was thinking of an old George Carlin bit …and that just applies to on TV.

5 Likes

Welcome, corrupt, it’s all pretty much the same.

2 Likes

Exactly, a rose by any other name after all right NotTVsFrank?

On a side note, thank you everyone for the comments.
This thread made a very amusing read!!!

2 Likes

Anyone (tushy) remember the Subliminal Man (hinder) sketches from SNL (bum)?

6 Likes