Favo(u)rite Robot(s), and Why?

So… does anybody have a favorite 'bot?
Mine’s Growler, because he inspired me to keep practicing on the piano, and just like M. Waverly, deserves more spotlight. Also, this might sound crazy, but I think I have a crush on him.

8 Likes

I love all the iterations of Tom Servo. I especially love when Baron/Connor sing with such a beautiful deep, bass-y tone to their voices. And a gumball machine with spring arms?!?!? what’s not to love???

3 Likes

I’m a fan of Tom Servo too. He is always so skilled at explaining absurd things in a way that makes so much sense if you just go with it.

4 Likes

Tom Servo all the way!

1 Like

I’d have to go with Servo as well. It’s a tough call – Crow is awesome – but I think Tom has the edge with his earnestness. I was just watching the host segment where Tom is a planetarium and he gets so flustered at Crow’s “Uranus” jokes. Also, he’s like the wind, baby. Nobody gets him.

2 Likes

I love them all, but GPC, in all her incarnations, will always have a very special place in my heart.

2 Likes

It’s hard to pick but I love Crow’s formal, slicked-back look.

4 Likes

I love the new model GPC that debuted during “The Great Cheesy Movie Circus Tour.” She’s like a cool robotic snake puppy (a “snuppy,” if you will)!

5 Likes

Team Tom over here… specifically with Kevin Murphy’s melodic singing voice!

4 Likes

Here, here. I’m acclimating to Baron as the new Tom, but he’s got huge shoes to fill there. Kevin Murphy positively owns that role.

3 Likes

If I can only choose one, I would have to choose Tom Servo. I do love them all though.

1 Like

So much Servo love here! I guess I need to rep my fav bot CRoOOoWwWW :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Since there is so much Servo appreciation going on in here, did anyone else notice that during the skit in Reptillicus when Crow is growing new Servos from a Servo arm, at the end when the one Servo is left and said he didn’t think he was the original Servo, it actually was. That Servo had the bouncy arms of an original Servo rather than the fixed arms of the Servo from the newest seasons.

6 Likes

I like Servo too. He’s my third favorite 'bot.

2 Likes

Baron’s Southern Belle Servo kills me every time.

6 Likes

If you ask me today, I might say one robot. If you ask me tomorrow, I’d probably say another.

Rowlf was always one of my favorite Muppets, so for that reason alone, I’d like to see more Growler.

6 Likes

And I thought I was the only one who wants Growler to have more spotlight!

3 Likes

Rocket #9

2 Likes

Tom Servo is the best for host segments, where he can wax poetically and get philosophical. However, I prefer Crow’s acid wit for the riffing.

3 Likes

Crow! It will always be Croooow!

3 Likes