Favo(u)rite Robot(s), and Why?

I’m #TeamGrowler too! He needs more screen time and a spot on the live tour. :pray:

3 Likes

Well then, guess I’m no longer alone!

1 Like

I’ve always love Tom, but I love Crow’s attitude :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve always loved Servo – the voice! the panache! – but I do like to remind people that without Cambot we wouldn’t get to see any of the bots at all, so Cambot needs more love.

6 Likes

I’m a sucker for Crow.

2 Likes

Tom Servo. But… M. Waverly is just too cute!

3 Likes

It’s a super close race but Tom takes it. I actually had my account name on my Switch set to Tom Servo for at least a year

3 Likes

This is a hard one for me. When I first started watching long ago I fell in love with Crow’s barbs and snark but I really am enjoying Tom’s songs and singing lately. If I had to choose just one I think I’d still say Crow.

3 Likes
 Tom Servo
1 Like

Cambot doesn’t get the love they deserve?

Without Cambot, we wouldn’t be able to watch Joel, Mike, Jonah, Emily and Gypsy, Tom and Crow on the SOL???

8 Likes

Servo. He’s the wind, baby.

I do love Crow’s snark as well though :smiley:

4 Likes

Gotta say Servo. I was sorely tempted to spring for the personal video KS reward, because having Tom serenade me a la Creepy Girl would be a dream come true…but my practical side stepped in and stopped me. So I’ll just keep dreaming :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also thought of the same thing, but with Growler encouriging me to keep doing what I like (playing the piano)… except I’m broke.

2 Likes

Swayze Crow is my new favorite. Was the best part of the kickstarter :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh man. I miss the bouncy arms! I wish they’d switch them out occasionally-- use the bouncy arms when he doesn’t need to move them or hold anything, but switch when he does. It’s always some undetermined joy for me to see the arms waggling about on their own.

2 Likes

TV’s loveable wisecracking Crow is my favorite, but really, I love all the 'bots. He’s just the one that I think first sucked me into the show and I remember loving his riffs most early on.

1 Like

Read that as “Creepy Doll”, the Jonathan Coulton song, and now I just want the crew of the SOL to do a cover of it? Yes, I’m weird…

2 Likes

Crow just for the physical comedy and this little gem.

2 Likes

GPC for me, though I love all the bots, even the new ones. She just does it for me with her moments of comic timing. And in the new series she’s gained a lovely singing voice!

2 Likes

A Creepy Girl/Creepy Doll mashup sounds like an awesome idea to me (I love both songs!)

1 Like